Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Hello Kitty and numerous duplicate accounts created thereafter, kindly understand that we are NOT interested to hear what Instagram pages are discussing. So better to stop joining again and again with new IDs just to post about those. If you have any constructive information about Marathi TV updates, you are more than welcome to participate in the discussion. Other DDF members are requested to not drag such posts unnecessarily, just report it and move on.

Everyone please review BIGG BOSS launch episode.

My review: the episode was ok ok not much entertaining this may be because I watched only half episode, I have hopes from the show hope so it will be hit like Season 1 & 2.

lmvASvJ.jpg

Ekta Kapoor's Kusum serial starting from 4th Oct Mon-Sat @8.30 PM on Sony Marathi..😍

lmvASvJ.jpg

Ekta Kapoor's Kusum serial starting from 4th Oct Mon-Sat @8.30 PM on Sony Marathi..😍
Actress is good of famous serial of Zee Marathi lagira jhala ji. Timing was needed at 7pm Or 10pm bcz all channels 8.30pm slot is strong so there will be huge competition.

Launch episode will face trp down due MI match
Not only MI vs CSK but in Marathi GECs there were so many events telecasted yday
Zee ganesh utsav
Sony marathi ganesh utsav
Aai kuthey kay karte maha epi
And most importantly MI vs CSK

Most Popular Fiction Characters of Marathi TV.
3 Actress from Star Pravah.
1 Actor from Zee Marathi (serial gone off air)
1 Actor from Colors Marathi.
AeReVrD.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock