Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Okay that AVERAGE which BARC took I understood actually...
That's why they never made it into top5

So Impressions/ AMAs cannot be said as TRP. They are TVT.
And like in hindi they are divided by 2500 by get TRPs like 3.6 2.8 etc... Cools

But MAHAEPISODE trp has been posted separately by BARC... Alongside the serial trp... See the pics below....

Also Google varun he bhetla regards trp/tvr...
xML4Xjz.jpg
d9Ce7ud.jpg
qWXhA4s.jpg
TRP and TVR I guess are different... BARC calculates trp now in the form of AMA'OOO which is averege minute audience instead of trp... TVR is different i think.. coz there was a time when official TVR was released by star pravah.. where in mulgi zali ho was actually leading in TRP with 6358 trp and in TVR (screenshot attached below) sukh Mhanje Nakki Kay Asta was leading... But TRP it was not mentioned coz Smnka was at 9.30pm n 6.00pm as well.. so TRP used to get halved.. but TVR considers only the main telecast and not the repeat telecast...
Same with aai kuthe kaay karte.. top 5 madhye naav nhavtach kadhi cox of telecast at 7.30pm and 11pm.. so trp ardhi vhaychi.. but star mentioned TVR of 5+.. and 5+ jar trp asti tar BARC top 5 madhye aali asti.. but nahi yaychi.. ekda 5th la aleli i dnt remember which week but tevha 3768 asa kahi tari hota...
So i actually feel TRP & TVR are different entities.. idk how exactly but.. I tried searching BARC glossary on website too.. Quora too.. je kahi kalla te i feel Different aahe

Plus asa ekda vachnat alela ki TRP is from 6 to 11.30pm but TVR is from 7 to 10.30pm (idk I might be wrong)

TVT idk exactly how it works..but tevha top 5 of BARC didn't match with TVT posted by star pravah.. screenshots attached below.. and tyamule mala vattay kahi tari Difference aahe TRP and TVR madhye.. and star always posts TVR...

Also Ganeshotsav story posted by star pravah mentions U+R 2+...
Also Star PRAVAH awards had TVR 7.1... TRP 7.7 (official BARC website wala)..
Ithe aata for Ganeshotsav TVR 7.3 asa aahe.. and as per insta pages 5.8 trp...

BARC official kahi display hotach nahi aahe so kalat pan nahi aahe exactly how to confirm....
But I personally feel trp and tvr are different
xqFt1jH.jpg
TXtZ1MK.jpg
6yYNgh6.jpg
4KucP58.jpg
2huqQIr.jpg
qtq7q1Q.jpg

Sorry to say bro but I wanted to tell you that kindly don't argue much for trp/tvr because this not the place to discuss about all this (kindly check group name) here we are not allowed to discuss more about trp & all things not related to serial, it so don't argue much.

We can discuss about Marathi serials, shows ,performance & genuine TRP given by official sites,channels etc not from unofficial sources so from now don't argue or give fake Trp or promote your Instagram page and don't create more fake IDs.

I hope you will be part of This forum and do healthy discussion about Marathi shows ☺.

Last edited:
Sorry to say bro but I wanted to tell you that kindly don't argue much for trp/tvr because this not the place to discuss about all this (kindly check group name) here we are not allowed to discuss more about it so don't argue much.

We can discuss about Marathi serials, shows ,performance & genuine TRP given by official sites,channels etc not from unofficial sources so from now don't argue or give fake Trp or promote your Instagram page and don't create more fake IDs.

I hope you will be part of This forum and do healthy discussion about Marathi shows ☺.
Yes sure sure not an issue.. I was just confused with all this terms.. and I don't own any of those pages.. or support..
I was just confused about the whole trp and tvr thing... Won't repeat.. apologies

Last edited:
MAJOR ACHIEVEMENT FOR STAR PRAVAH ⭐

#10th in Top 10 - All India
And also 5th in HSM (Hindi Speaking Markets) 🔥🎉
Star pravah is on fire 🔥🔥🔥
LjEk9x7.jpg

Last edited:
MAJOR ACHIEVEMENT FOR STAR PRAVAH ⭐

#10th in Top 10 - All India
And also 5th in HSM (Hindi Speaking Markets) 
Instead of HSM Barc could name it as ROI (Rest of India) they may have misunderstanding that other then South everywhere hindi is spoken, Maharashtra was not needed in HSM as Maharashtra a Marathi speaking state not a hindi speaking state. They should rename it as Rest of India (ROI) Market.

Last edited:
Today was the last episode of Sony Marathi show - Tu Saubhagyavati Ho
New serial Dnyaneshwar Mauli will replace it from 27th at 7pm
3ozf6kw.jpg

WXnAPtb.jpg

Star Pravah's supernatural show - Sang Tu Ahes Ka is all set to bid farewell this 2nd October, as confirmed by the show's lead Siddharth Chandekar on his Facebook post, thanking the viewers for the love this show got over its run of 240+ Episodes

Whole family is good.
Lead actor cast should have been different not suits to that actor, lead actress is ok.
Good serial needed at 10.30pm slot and horror or crime serial at 11pm.
Sahakutumba Sahaparivar can move to 6pm or 5pm and they can bring new serial at 7pm.
From 4th Oct
QbIL3vO.jpg

Thipkyanchi Rangoli 🆕 at 10pm
And Jay Bhavani Jay Shivaji shifted to 10.30pm
(Sang tu ahes ka off air)

Ekta Kapoor's (Balaji Telefilms) 🆕 Marathi Serial.. KKUSUM feat.Shivani Baokar (lagira zala ji fame) is all set to start from 4th October at 8.30pm on Sony Marathi (it is a remake of their Sony TV serial Kkusum)
PUmoN3M.jpg

Timing Prediction -
Swarajya Saudamini Tararani as per me will replace Umesh and Mukta starrer Ajunahi Barsat Aahe (which as per sources is limited series of 100 episodes)
So high chances that this show will take the 8.00pm slot.. and features Bhaktee Desai in the lead role
fqqA77E.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock