Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

They have idea to dubb only the supernatural serials, and they have idea to remake south serials as like as Sun Bangla.
Buzz is that Sun TV Blockbuster serial Metti Oli remaking in Marathi as Kanyadan, Metti Oli was already dubbed in Telugu and also remaked in Telugu , kannada, Malayalam before 2010 on Sun Network Channels as this was successful unless the Hindi remake Subh Vivah because they failed to achieve in rating as like as south, now they Re-remaking Metti Oli in Telugu and Malayalam as Kanyadanam and Kannada re-remake coming soon Buzz is that Kannada re-remake also titled as Kanyadanam also now remake going on in Sun Bangla as kanyadan . Also we can expect many remake serials in Sun Marathi from the serials of Sun TV Network South Channels.
What I think is Sun tv Remake will work on Sun Marathi but more dubbed content is not needed 2-3 dubbed serials sufficient that too supernatural/horror suspense stories not family serials.
If they bring Reality shows + south movies dubbed in Marathi and acquire original movies then they will lead and sure be in top 5 always. I have strong feeling that Sun Marathi will go ahead of crap Zee Marathi.

What I think is Sun tv Remake will work on Sun Marathi but more dubbed content is not needed 2-3 dubbed serials sufficient that too supernatural/horror suspense stories not family serials.
If they bring Reality shows + south movies dubbed in Marathi and acquire original movies then they will lead and sure be in top 5 always. I have strong feeling that Sun Marathi will go ahead of crap Zee Marathi.
They have only two Big budget serial one Nandhini and another one Jai hanuman, so they will dubb these two only I think .....

Last edited:
They have only two budget serials one Nandhini and another one Jai hanuman this two only dubb I think
Seen both of them only in future they may launch jothi or more dubbed serials from sun tv. Hanuman serial doesn't seem good while nandhini seems impressive it may help them.

Why so much remake serials?
I think now 2 remake and 1 good original is needed this may work now Star Pravah after bringing 1 or 2 remakes of serials they should bring any good original serial with good storyline. It can't survive as a remake channel forever and reality shows like cooku with comali,start music is needed.
I am agree with you but Star plus is also doing same following star pravah's strategy even star suverna is doing same colors bangla also doing same reentering in market with remake.
so what is wrong in it people need good content weather it's remake or own created doesn't matter
Audience have more expectations from star pravah so as per my opinion they should come with good stories on prime time slot and also they should try their own concepts on 6-7 pm or 10-11 pm slots.
Some reality shows are needed on channel on 4-5 pm slot

New Serial Alert 🚨 by Someel Creation 'Aabhalachi Maya' Dimpal aka asmita deshmukh to play lead role.
Channel can be Star Pravah 50% or Sun Marathi 50%
J0SSbLV.jpg

New Serial Alert 🚨 by Someel Creation 'Aabhalachi Maya' Dimpal aka asmita deshmukh to play lead role.
Channel can be Star Pravah 50% or Sun Marathi 50%
J0SSbLV.jpg
Expected her is devmanus 2 still I am thinking what type of role asmita will do i expected comedy type serial better for her or devmanus serious serial will not suit her at all.
I hope Sun Marathi brings new faces we are fed up watching same faces, get to see new talent because of all other channels then Zee, Sun Marathi should not be like Zee they should give chance to new comers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock