Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Source

Title songs looks soo good
Song is good but that lead hero doesn't suit lead actress not happy for them, even I didn't like cast of Mulgi jhali Ho they kept shaunak as hero from which angle he suits for his role looks like a small boy and kept that Sajiri/Mau like beggar very bad makeup and costume even South girls wear those dress properly and look beautiful in it.

Last edited:
Song is good but that lead hero doesn't suit lead actress not happy for them, even I didn't like cast of Mulgi jhali Ho they kept shaunak as hero from which angle he suits for his role looks like a small boy and kept that Sajiri/Mau like beggar very bad makeup and costume even South girls wear those dress properly and look beautiful in it.
I swear Siddharth suits Sajiri (Mau).. that Shaunak looks like cartoon.. Doesn't suit and keeps whining like.. and that serial rn is way way off track...
Thipkyanchi Rangoli will fare well I feel.. That female lead is doing a bit over acting thou.. the male lead felt okay

I swear Siddharth suits Sajiri (Mau).. that Shaunak looks like cartoon.. Doesn't suit and keeps whining like.. and that serial rn is way way off track...
Thipkyanchi Rangoli will fare well I feel.. That female lead is doing a bit over acting thou.. the male lead felt okay
First serial of male actor 'Aalti Palti Sumadit Kalti' of Zee Marathi was flop i think because of him only now this new serial should not go down because of him and about that actress i agree she is doing much overacting, khorkuto remake is not proper it seems from some sides. One serious serial needed on Star Pravah, Mulgi jhali ho should end fast after their marriage now no story left after it they should not show their kids & vice versa and make it stretched & crap like mounaragam.

Last edited:
I am waiting for Sun Marathi new Serials and excited for its Reality shows, if they bring Hollywood+South Movies in Marathi it will be great.
Hoping for channel to come in October-November by this year.

Mulgi zali ho is too much boring now a days i left watching mzh. They are showing same jail track again and again and also that vilas patil's dialogues are very boring. Zee matathi and colors marathi both channel have good shows at 9 pm but MZH is getting worst day by day. Star pravah should end it properly after marriage.
Devtha, sanjher bati , kushum dola , gorintaku ,Jal nupur , milon tithi , icche noodi , punyi pukur. two out of these shows remake are needed on star pravah on 7pm and 9pm

I am waiting for Sun Marathi new Serials and excited for its Reality shows, if they bring Hollywood+South Movies in Marathi it will be great.
Hoping for channel to come in October-November by this year.
Sun marathi will become great entertainment source after launching because we will get south content in marathi version. All new stories come on channel and it's FTA channel so enyone can watch it in it's basic FTA pack and also on DDFD.

Sun marathi will become great entertainment source after launching because we will get south content in marathi version. All new stories come on channel and it's FTA channel so enyone can watch it in it's basic FTA pack and also on DDFD.
But see Sun Bangla.. and it has trp of 170 compared to 1000 each of Zee n Star.. same will happen in Maharashtra..
No one's gonna jump to Sun marathi unless they get quality content.. no one is interested in South serials dubbed in marathi.. they need to get strong good serials.. then they'll attract viewers.. DD FREE DISH will help yes.. but it's very tough in here.. Sony Marathi is still struggling after 3 years of launch... And Zee Yuva has become movie channel... Tough road...

But see Sun Bangla.. and it has trp of 170 compared to 1000 each of Zee n Star.. same will happen in Maharashtra..
No one's gonna jump to Sun marathi unless they get quality content.. no one is interested in South serials dubbed in marathi.. they need to get strong good serials.. then they'll attract viewers.. DD FREE DISH will help yes.. but it's very tough in here.. Sony Marathi is still struggling after 3 years of launch... And Zee Yuva has become movie channel... Tough road...
They have idea to dubb only the supernatural serials, and they have idea to remake south serials as like as Sun Bangla.
Buzz is that Sun TV Blockbuster serial Metti Oli remaking in Marathi as Kanyadan, Metti Oli was already dubbed in Telugu and also remaked in Telugu , kannada, Malayalam before 2010 on Sun Network Channels as this was successful unless the Hindi remake Subh Vivah because they failed to achieve in rating as like as south, now they Re-remaking Metti Oli in Telugu and Malayalam as Kanyadanam and Kannada re-remake coming soon Buzz is that Kannada re-remake also titled as Kanyadanam also now remake going on in Sun Bangla as kanyadan . Also we can expect many remake serials in Sun Marathi from the serials of Sun TV Network South Channels.

Mulgi zali ho is too much boring now a days i left watching mzh. They are showing same jail track again and again and also that vilas patil's dialogues are very boring. Zee matathi and colors marathi both channel have good shows at 9 pm but MZH is getting worst day by day. Star pravah should end it properly after marriage.
Devtha, sanjher bati , kushum dola , gorintaku ,Jal nupur , milon tithi , icche noodi , punyi pukur. two out of these shows remake are needed on star pravah on 7pm and 9pm
Why so much remake serials?
I think now 2 remake and 1 good original is needed this may work now Star Pravah after bringing 1 or 2 remakes of serials they should bring any good original serial with good storyline. It can't survive as a remake channel forever and reality shows like cooku with comali,start music is needed.

They have idea to dubb only the supernatural serials, and they have idea to remake south serials as like as Sun Bangla.
Buzz is that Sun TV Blockbuster serial Metti Oli remaking in Marathi as Kanyadan, Metti Oli was already dubbed in Telugu and also ked in Telugu , kannada, Malayalam before 2010 on Sun Network Channels as this was successful unless the Hindi remake Subh Vivah because they failed to achieve in rating as like as south, now they Re-remaking Metti Oli in Telugu and Malayalam as Kanyadanam and Kannada re-remake coming soon Buzz is that Kannada re-remake also titled as Kanyadanam also now remake going on in Sun Bangla as kanyadan . Also we can expect many remake serials in Sun Marathi from the serials of Sun TV Network South Channels.
Yes true Kanyadan is remake of Metti oli but some unofficial pages posted that Its remake of some hindi serial i don't know it's name. We should have 100% knowledge of anything before sharing with people.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock