Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Sun Marathi started offical Instagram account, Sun TV official account following Sun Marathi page. Hope the launching soon πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
wbbyDkT.jpg

f8kktmO.jpg
Sun TV Instagram page :-
ZU4h4qN.jpg

Kannada GEC Udaya TV Instagram page:-
2g9YOuM.jpg

Malayalam GEC Surya TV Instagram page:-
w2ugnjj.jpg

Sun Marathi page:-
KrZfJ7R.jpg

I didn't added other Sun TV Network's pages as Telugu GEC Gemini TV didn't following it till now also other than GEC's Sun TV Network's other 18+ channels and production Company Sun pictures didn't following Sun Marathi also Sun Bangla also not following it, if any body found other channels following Sun Marathi can post the pics.
If this is the official page, then where's the blue tick? (Verification mark).

See for yourself. All the official accounts of Sun TV network including Sun Bangla has the blue tick (verification mark). While this page doesn't.

See for yourself. All the official accounts of Sun TV network including Sun Bangla has the blue tick (verification mark). While this page doesn't.
It's official account since Sun TV and some other sun network channels following Sun Marathi. You can trust them πŸ‘

It may take some time for the blue tick varification process, and this is real account all Sun TV Network's official pages following Sun Marathi page.

Asmita deshmukh will not be part of Aabhalachi Maya I Already doubted how can she be given role in new serial that too with a serious title for serial role if she is already going to come in Devmanus 2 and mostly her roles will be of comedy if given work in future.

Those IG pages should stop spreading fake news and post information only after confirmation earlier they said Kanyadan as hindi remake now this please stop it.

Colors Marathi again to air it's serials 7 days title as MANORANJANACHYE RANG ATA SAAT DIVAS from 3 October from 6:30 to 11 😊
VYsWY7C.jpg

Colors Marathi's desperate attempts to increase their TRP + with help of Bigg Boss Marathi overtake Zee and become 2nd πŸ”₯
Except 1 or 2 serials all are stretched and crap ones which don't get good trp really needs replacement with good serials. I think colors marathi should revamp like colors bangla with all new serials and reality shows.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock