Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Mann Zhala Bajind 2 hours Wedding Special Mahaepisode
On 17th October at 7pm

(Not sure who even watches this serial but 😂😂)

kdUmYGw.jpg

Mann Zhala Bajind 2 hours Wedding Special Mahaepisode
On 17th October at 7pm

(Not sure who even watches this serial but 😂😂)

kdUmYGw.jpg
This serial is 👎 I would prefer a Remake serial from Zee network instead of such crap original & why to keep mahaepisode who even watches this serial 😂? We will watch Star Pravah on that day.

This serial is 👎 I would prefer a Remake serial from Zee network instead of such crap original & why to keep mahaepisode who even watches this serial 😂? We will watch Star Pravah on that day.
Haa plus Sun Marathi launches on 17 th... Will give a try n watch all new episodes n see how the serial is

Could anyone tell me where i can find star pravah old serial lakshmi vs saraswati ??
Its not available on hotstar :cf2:

Could anyone tell me where i can find star pravah old serial lakshmi vs saraswati ??
Request Star Pravah so that they make all episodes available on Hotstar not only Lakshmi vs saraswati but many serials are missing on Hotstar.

This serial doesn't even get trp still its on air I don't know what is Colors Marathi strategy they have bad habit of stretching serials for 500+,700+, 1000+ and then they off air this is reason audience loss interest in Colors Marathi. (we don't get trp from official sites but we can say as per audience interest & channel grp)

When it comes to mythology series , colors marathi stretches it till audience get extremely bored .

First it was Tu Maza Sangati ani now this Balumama serial :em:.

Possibly nowhere. Cause Star only puts popular shows on hotstar.

Even if you ask them to add it they'll give same reply but you can try.

Possibly nowhere. Cause Star only puts popular shows on hotstar.

Even if you ask them to add it they'll give same reply but you can try.
Star Pravah not like Zee Marathi I think they will listen, last time someone demanded for Old episodes of a serial (dont know name) which were incomplete later they made all episodes available.

I think Zee Marathi frightened on the news of launching of Sun Marathi. Because after release of launch date of Sun Marathi they are released the promo of Maha episode. They always doing this practice. Because they are worried if viewers are turned away once they never return to watch Zee Marathi. They already missed viewership of fiction because of Star Pravah and Non fiction because of Sony Marathi.

Star Pravah not like Zee Marathi I think they will listen, last time someone demanded for Old episodes of a serial (dont know name) which were incomplete later they made all episodes available.
Man in each topic you don't have to compare star pravah with Zee Marathi.

On the other hand, I requested few episodes of madhuri middle class to them on hotstar fb page. They gave ke above reply.

And I have already said you can try to request them they may or may not add it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock