Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Khelagor got negative response as far as I know, they won't remake it.
What is story of devtha?? Is that a love triangle, if it is love triangle it won't work at all
I want Ye hai chahtein remake in Marathi it will be good serial don't need khelagor remake at all its worst serial according to me.

I want Ye hai chahtein remake in Marathi it will be good serial don't need khelagor remake at all its worst serial according to me.
Yeah true.. I saw that Khelaghor promo and was like what is this Serial.. it will be like TINK 2.0 and won't get good response
They shudnt get it..
Ye hai chahaten is on same lines as Ye hai Mohabbatein na and Nakalat Sare Ghadle was there... But khelagor is a big No like

Devatha serial concept like Ishti kutum bengali serial with little difference it is also remaked in Hindi as Imli.
Yes I agree love triangle serials already gets negative response in Maharashtra from MNB serial of Zee Marathi so they are not needed. As I know Telugu I can tell that Devatha is good serial though there is love triangle but there is positive sides in the serial not like MNB or AKKK here both girls falls in love with man & man falls in love with small sister but gets married to elder sister.
I remember Mann udhan varayche. Serial of star pravah, it was same as ishiti kutum

Tbh i dont blv this oage at all not evn 1%

They were the one who were saying gorintaku/khelaghor remake will come as saptapadi mi chalte or whatever it is & kullfi's remake will come as satrangi or whatever that was

So i dont blv them at all

If we get any news like this from official sources like time of india or any other site then only i will blv it otherwise big no
Absolutely true brother 👍👍

Maharashtrachi Hasya Jatra will be telecasted 6 days this week instead of usual 4 (mon-thu)

18-23rd Oct, Mon-Sat at 9pm

hoZnAR3.jpg

Zee Marathi Awards 2021 will be held on Saturday this year, on 30th October (unlike on Sunday every year) and the reason for that being....

ie3YBNw.jpg

The reason why it's not on Sunday 31st (won't fetch then TRP due to ICC WCT20)

g61XtbE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock