Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Request Star Pravah so that they make all episodes available on Hotstar not only Lakshmi vs saraswati but many serials are missing on Hotstar.
I have been telling them to upload all episodes of Agnihotra on hotstar, no action yet. Episodes were available on YouTube, they made those episodes private and uploaded only few episodes on hotstar.

4IiqfnQ.jpg

Top 5 Channels week 40..

This happened due to IPL. But it's a good thing that SP has maintained its position in spite of that.
Daily soaps is more watched then IPL yes because of IPL Entertainment channels trp decreases but that doesn't mean Sports channel can become no.1 even Zee Marathi & Colors Marathi would get more ratings if they would have good serials and reality shows and it would be ahead of Star sports channel.

We may expect new serial at 10.30pm slot because I think JBJS not getting good trp and it's not much interesting show.
But why they are bringing Khelghor remake I don't think such serials will work on Marathi channel earlier same concept TINK was there and now it is flop serial they could bring remake of any hindi serial like ye ha chahtein.
And I am waiting for Sanjher baati remake in Marathi for 7/7.30 pm slot.
And if they are launching Devatha remake then it will be 6/6.30 or 9pm Mulgi jhali ho is going off track now needs to end.

We may expect new serial at 10.30pm slot because I think JBJS not getting good trp and it's not much interesting show.
But why they are bringing Khelghor remake I don't think such serials will work on Marathi channel earlier same concept TINK was there and now it is flop serial they could bring remake of any hindi serial like ye ha chahtein.
And I am waiting for Sanjher baati remake in Marathi for 7/7.30 pm slot.
And if they are launching Devatha remake then it will be 6/6.30 or 9pm Mulgi jhali ho is going off track now needs to end.
Khelagor got negative response as far as I know, they won't remake it.
What is story of devtha?? Is that a love triangle, if it is love triangle it won't work at all

Khelagor got negative response as far as I know, they won't remake it.
What is story of devtha?? Is that a love triangle, if it is love triangle it won't work at all
Devatha serial concept like Ishti kutum bengali serial with little difference it is also remaked in Hindi as Imli.
Yes I agree love triangle serials already gets negative response in Maharashtra from MNB serial of Zee Marathi so they are not needed. As I know Telugu I can tell that Devatha is good serial though there is love triangle but there is positive sides in the serial not like MNB or AKKK here both girls falls in love with man & man falls in love with small sister but gets married to elder sister.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock