Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Yes.. It on content bro.. Star never stretches serials.. But zee and colors are like stretching since from years

I think the 7.30pm serial of Star Pravah also gets good ratings, high promotions for that show (Anupama Marathi version) for the past 2 weeks ,since they are airing it's repeat on prime time that couldn't make to top5 I guess!

Yes.. It on content bro.. Star never stretches serials.. But zee and colors are like stretching since from years
Star never stretched serials in recent because they never got trps but few yrs back they stretched pudhacha paul devyani swapnanchya palikdale a lot

I think the 7.30pm serial of Star Pravah also gets good ratings, high promotions for that show (Anupama Marathi version) for the past 2 weeks ,since they are airing it's repeat on prime time that couldn't make to top5 I guess!
Yes it is no.1 show but only because of repeat on prime time it never entered in top5. Else u check congratulation post of star pravah where 7.30pm female lead is leading from front

They should stop repeat telecast on prime time.. So it all top 4 serials will rock and suppress zee permanently. Sadly 2 news Shows on colors marathi are no where.. Even there rating are stuck after the lockdown n. They are bringing two more shows.. They will avg rating as audience will not leave star and zee

They should stop repeat telecast on prime time.. So it all top 4 serials will rock and suppress zee permanently. Sadly 2 news Shows on colors marathi are no where.. Even there rating are stuck after the lockdown n. They are bringing two more shows.. They will avg rating as audience will not leave star and zee
It doesnt matter if aai kuthey kai karte enters top5 or not if aai repeat gets good trps then why they should stop repeat at 11....this barc chart is only for audience but advertisers gets real data

Btw from the time star increased in charts they demanded hike in ad rates and advertisers are not ready to give hike thats from last week star is showing only their serials ad in ad break

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock