Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

I remember the Golden era.... Char diwas Sasuche... Hya gojirvanya gharat....kumari gangubai non matric...ek mohor abol.... ETV Marathi was the best. Then Star Pravah launched with Raja Shivchatrapati with Amol Kolhe and it was a overnight hit. Agnihotra 1 was the sensetion. ZEE Marathi was best till early 2010s.... Now their serials are typical and stretched
+Kata rute kunala, bhagywidhata from etv

This actress is very popular in maharashtra In her last soap which remake of sathiya 1 pudhacha paul she was mother in law she was very very much loved by audience in sathiya remake they focussed on her character rather than gopis character
Omg! Another trivia is that, the same actress who did the mother in law role in SNS Tamil remake does the mother in law role in Barathi Kannamma (Rang Maza vegala tamil version) !

I am shocked 😂

I remember the Golden era.... Char diwas Sasuche... Hya gojirvanya gharat....kumari gangubai non matric...ek mohor abol.... ETV Marathi was the best. Then Star Pravah launched with Raja Shivchatrapati with Amol Kolhe and it was a overnight hit. Agnihotra 1 was the sensetion. ZEE Marathi was best till early 2010s.... Now their serials are typical and stretched
I never remember my family watched Zee Marathi 🤔, I remember only Star Pravah, ETV Marathi and other Marathi channels they were Mi Marathi, Saam TV, etc. Only Sa Re Ga Ma Pa was watched on Zee Marathi or else for serials there were good channels, now also Zee Marathi doesn't has good serials other then Maza Hoshil Na.

We are discussing about sathiya hindi serial in Marathi thread now 😂, better we would have discussed it their!
First we discussed marathi serials in sathiya thread and now we are discussing saathiya in marathi thread lol
Seems like our conversation dont have head and tail same like serials story and we are also dragging it like serials🤣🤣

First we discussed marathi serials in sathiya thread and now we are discussing saathiya in marathi thread lol
Seems like our conversation dont have head and tail same like serials story and we are also dragging it like serials🤣🤣
The serial is going on here in threads and people enjoying it 😁.
Marathi serials ➡ Sathiya, now need to move to Sathiya thread 😂 then there will be something Marathi then come here and there, in the same way the serials going and loosing their plots

I never remember my family watched Zee Marathi 🤔, I remember only Star Pravah, ETV Marathi and other Marathi channels they were Mi Marathi, Saam TV, etc. Only Sa Re Ga Ma Pa was watched on Zee Marathi or else for serials there were good channels, now also Zee Marathi doesn't has good serials other then Maza Hoshil Na.
I dont think ZEE Marathi will revive Sa Re Ga Ma Pa... As the latest season couldn't grab the viewer's attention. Sa Re Ga Ma Pa lost its charm with exit of its anchor Pallavi Joshi and the two extreme judges - Avdhoot Gupte and Devaki Pandit. Instead when this season was flop.... Colors Marathi launched "Sur Nava Dhyaas Nava" which was extremly popular.... i Remeber Sa Re Ga Ma Pa had to wrap its show early for that season.

I dont think ZEE Marathi will revive Sa Re Ga Ma Pa... As the latest season couldn't grab the viewer's attention. Sa Re Ga Ma Pa lost its charm with exit of its anchor Pallavi Joshi and the two extreme judges - Avdhoot Gupte and Devaki Pandit. Instead when this season was flop.... Colors Marathi launched "Sur Nava Dhyaas Nava" which was extremly popular.... i Remeber Sa Re Ga Ma Pa had to wrap its show early for that season.
Zee should bring Sa Re Ga Ma Pa back with the old judges sure it will rock, currently they are showing that CHYD it's now very boring and irritating also that Dancing Queen show not that much good. Sony Marathi is bringing new dancing show hope it will rock.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock