Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 5,863
  • Views Views: Views 682,351
If today ETV Marathi would be there in place of Colors really it would be very successful channel then Colors like ETV Telugu, I remember I was small at that time my grandparents use to watch devotional soaps and movies on that channel it were really good 👍, but still Colors Marathi is ok. Only 2 channels are successful from Viacom they are Colors Marathi and Colors Kannada. Hope they improve their graphics, programming sure they will get success and become no. 1 .
I am really missing ETV Marathi badly it was good channel at that time with many successful serials.

If today ETV Marathi would be there in place of Colors really it would be very successful channel then Colors like ETV Telugu, I remember I was small at that time my grandparents use to watch devotional soaps and movies on that channel it were really good 👍, but still Colors Marathi is ok. Only 2 channels are successful from Viacom they are Colors Marathi and Colors Kannada. Hope they improve their graphics, programming sure they will get success and become no. 1 .
I am really missing ETV Marathi badly it was good channel at that time with many successful serials.

Same for ETV Bangla. Our family hardly watched Star Jalsha. It was mostly Zee Bangla but certain shows on ETV Bangla (particularly Utshober Ratri) were popular among the servants.

ETV Bangla was 1000x better than Colors Bangla in every possible respect.

Source

Last edited:
Same for ETV Bangla. Our family hardly watched Star Jalsha. It was mostly Zee Bangla but certain shows on ETV Bangla (particularly Utshober Ratri) were popular among the servants.

Source
Even in Kannada this news program really missing , presently in Colors super channel some Etv kannada type serial coming its good see as viewer.

In my childhood i also used to watch ETV marathi a lot as my family always used to watch marathi shows from etv instead of hindi soaps from star zee sony.....so i also used to watch etv shows with them panchtantra, batatyachi chaal, comedy express were my fav shows at that time from ETV
Only two marathi channels were famous at that time alpha marathi and etv marathi

Source
I too missing etv marathi and it's unique intro tune which the were used to all etv channels. And also missing their hourly news bulletins of 5 minutes and 7.00 am/pm's Maharashtra Majha covering news of whole state and 9.00 pm's National News which also covers entire india in just half hour. These news bulletins were very popular until they shut down due to take over by Viacom 18 and they already having IBN Lokmat a 24 hr news channel.

Source
The Colors Bangla channel is going to a wrong path, they are only showing dubbed serials and no original serials, I don't know why they are not showing Original serials and reality shows! This will sure lead to their failure in near future. Bengalis mostly watch Star Jalsha or Zee Bangla only!

I too missing etv marathi and it's unique intro tune which the were used to all etv channels. And also missing their hourly news bulletins of 5 minutes and 7.00 am/pm's Maharashtra Majha covering news of whole state and 9.00 pm's National News which also covers entire india in just half hour. These news bulletins were very popular until they shut down due to take over by Viacom 18 and they already having IBN Lokmat a 24 hr news channel.
ETV Telugu now also has ETV news program if today ETV Marathi would be there they too would have such new program.

Good Serials from Zee network according to me which should be Remake in Zee Marathi :-
Muddha Mandaram (Telugu)
Akka Chellalu (Telugu)
Naagini (Kannada)
Yaaradi Nee Mohini (Tamil)
Ooru Ourula Rajakumari (Tamil)
Sathya (Tamil)
Trinoyani (Bangla)
Guddan Tumse Na Hopayega (Hindi)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom