Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

This serial of Zee Marathi is ok then others like TJR and MNB which are crap and should get closed soon but what I think is Zee Marathi should bring high budget shows and some good serials like they had earlier or should bring remake from their other channels.

Last edited:
I didn't knew about second one that it is successful show but how will it be if geetha serial gets remake in Marathi?
As @Rajpatil98 bro said Marathi market working long run serial then maybe Geetha remake can work them starting its good but Women dominant Spoiled serial interest now it's coming back love interest .

Nannarasiradhe serial is from Colorskannada after Kannadathi its getting more positive response from viewer ( Both Serials my fav) its starting got 1.5tvr now this week 5.5tvr . I was thinking that NAR and Kannadathi will get good result for Colors Marathi.

If this becomes hit so it can be remaked in hindi on StarPlus.
Yes if its original and it becomes hit then star plus must remake it in their channel....as marathi is only language left whose original show is not remaked on their channel lol

Last edited:
As @Rajpatil98 bro said Marathi market working long run serial then maybe Geetha remake can work them starting its good but Women dominant Spoiled serial interest now it's coming back love interest .

Nannarasiradhe serial is from Colorskannada after Kannadathi its getting more positive response from viewer ( Both Serials my fav) its starting got 1.5tvr now this week 5.5tvr . I was thinking that NAR and Kannadathi will get good result for Colors Marathi.
First to channel raise its grp they needed massy show....once it becomes stable with good reach then they can launch shows like NAR, KANNADATIHI

Long going serials worked only on ETV Marathi and Star Pravah. Zee Marathi long going though are hit and got remaked in other languages but now they are nonsense and crap according to audience.
If kannadathi and nannarasiradhe are good serials then they will sure work for Colors Marathi even geetha. But if the serial geetha is crap and will run for long time then it should not get remaked in Marathi.

Long going serials worked only on ETV Marathi and Star Pravah. Zee Marathi long going though are hit and got remaked in other languages but now they are nonsense and crap according to audience.
If kannadathi and nannarasiradhe are good serials then they will sure work for Colors Marathi even geetha. But if the serial geetha is crap and will run for long time then it should not get remaked in Marathi.
In zee marathi also long running shows worked like TJR & MNB whether we like it or not
After 4 yrs they are out of top5

In zee marathi also long running shows worked like TJR & MNB whether we like it or not
After 4 yrs they are out of top5
This two shows will end soon.
I expect only from Zee, Star and Colors.
I don't expect anything from Sony Marathi and Zee Yuva who have forgotten that they are GEC's. They never listens to audience and does what they want.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock