Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

This two shows will end soon.
I expect only from Zee, Star and Colors.
I don't expect anything from Sony Marathi and Zee Yuva who have forgotten that they are GEC's. They never listens to audience and does what they want.
Because they target different age group audience

Even i noticed one thing.. As star is growing in its trp, they are getting lots of title sponsorship.. I mean 3 title sponsor for 1 show.. I never saw it before.. Zee maximum has 2.. And never seen for colors marathi.. I guess.. Star is gaining lots of money from sponsers and advertisements

Even i noticed one thing.. As star is growing in its trp, they are getting lots of title sponsorship.. I mean 3 title sponsor for 1 show.. I never saw it before.. Zee maximum has 2.. And never seen for colors marathi.. I guess.. Star is gaining lots of money from sponsers and advertisements
When star was on verge of becoming no.1 they hiked ad prices but advertisers didnt agreed so they banned ads for 1 week
Now advertisers are behind star pravah to sponsor their shows lol
Only 4-5 weeks nd star pravah changed whole game altogether lol

Have you people noticed one thing!
Star is revealing their new Serials after getting success and after barc data.
Some weeks before Star Pravah introduced Jyotiba after their success and now today they have introduced new Serial.
Star is doing great I expect a lot from Star Pravah.

When star was on verge of becoming no.1 they hiked ad prices but advertisers didnt agreed so they banned ads for 1 week
Now advertisers are behind star pravah to sponsor their shows lol
Only 4-5 weeks nd star pravah changed whole game altogether lol
Earlier I used to get bore because their were 1 or 2 adds hardly and same promos of serial. But now their are adds at least it's ok.

Have you people noticed one thing!
Star is revealing their new Serials after getting success and after barc data.
Some weeks before Star Pravah introduced Jyotiba after their success and now today they have introduced new Serial.
Star is doing great I expect a lot from Star Pravah.
Yes they are introducing one by one
Started from sukh mhanje nakki kay asta
Then phulala sugandh maticha nd mulgi zali ho nd then jotibaa nd now sang tu ahes ka?

Earlier I used to get bore because their were 1 or 2 adds hardly and same promos of serial. But now their are adds at least it's ok.
Yes because at that time they banned advertisers because they were not giving deserving rates even after increasing their GRPs

Yes they are introducing one by one
Started from sukh mhanje nakki kay asta
Then phulala sugandh maticha nd mulgi zali ho nd then jotibaa nd now sang tu ahes ka?
I hope this carries on...
Now Star Pravah should increase their number of fictions i.e. from 12 PM or 3 PM in afternoon time and also some good non fictions then Zee Marathi, Award Shows and Premier & movies and try to get more impressions/TRP I am sure one day Star Pravah will even easily cross 500k+ impressions.

Last edited:
All broadcasters should close down their second non Hindi gecs like Zee Yuva and Colors Super to completely focus on the main gec and also as they are performing very poorly. Even in Hindi except Sab the other two Star Bharat and &TV are also very low in grp, they should close them also.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock