Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

All broadcasters should close down their second non Hindi gecs like Zee Yuva and Colors Super to completely focus on the main gec and also as they are performing very poorly. Even in Hindi except Sab the other two Star Bharat and &TV are also very low in grp, they should close them also.
Colorssuper not closed they are very strong . Colorssuper is strong compiter to main GEC channels in Kannada market.

No Bro old CK Serials stretched serial
PGM , Lakshmi baramma , Agnisaksi (4to5years) and Radha Raman, Padmavati(3 years).Already viewers bored with stretched Serials so short story serial is good and now its new viewers trend .2to3years serial best to remake my opinion.
Kannadathi and NR spead story serial and these will definitely I catching serial these will work better than old Serials in Colors Marathi.
Already 2 kannada shows of colors are remade in marathi. i.e. Radha Ramana was remade with name Radha Prem Rangi Rangali starring Vina Jagtap & Sachit Patil and Laxmi Baramma as Laxmi Sadaiva Mangalam both shows are firstly very popular but later Laxmi Sadaiva... was unfortunately stopped, and Radha Prem... was so bored at ending as it was so stretched as like as currently mnb.

Already 2 kannada shows of colors are remade in marathi. i.e. Radha Ramana was remade with name Radha Prem Rangi Rangali starring Vina Jagtap & Sachit Patil and Laxmi Baramma as Laxmi Sadaiva Mangalam both shows are firstly very popular but later Laxmi Sadaiva... was unfortunately stopped, and Radha Prem... was so bored at ending as it was so stretched as like as currently mnb.
Yes Radha Raman remaked marathi i know that but Lakshmi baramma didn't know. One Serial from Colors super channel maangalyam Tantu Naanenaa remaked some were I readed from social media maybe it is Laxmi sadaiva mangalam (story is hero married heroine for forced by protesters on lover's day hero father was minister ).

All broadcasters should close down their second non Hindi gecs like Zee Yuva and Colors Super to completely focus on the main gec and also as they are performing very poorly. Even in Hindi except Sab the other two Star Bharat and &TV are also very low in grp, they should close them also.
Unlike hindi the other regional second gec's doesn't harm the main channels trp but hindi gec's does it so second hindi gec channels should get shutdown and in regional language market they should improve their second gec so that it gives fight to other network channels like earlier Zee Yuva compete with Sony Marathi.

Who said they are popular? Laxmi serial was not ok, very poor presentation also radha serial was not presented well in Marathi both were not successful in Marathi.

Star Pravah should shift No.2 Serial SMNKA at 9 pm and new Big Budget Serial Sang Tu Aahes Na should be shifted at 9.30 pm and Mulgi Jhali Ho at 10 pm as it is not that much great like other serials.

Does anyone knows that bb marathi gonna happen or not also how many seasons colors has the rights of the show?

Does anyone knows that bb marathi gonna happen or not also how many seasons colors has the rights of the show?
Bigg Boss Marathi will get launched after Bigg Boss hindi. Bigg Boss Marathi had two seasons and both were hit this year many people waited for Bigg Boss after serials shooting started but unfortunately the repeats of bigg boss were shown on Colors Marathi which made the viewers disappointed also Colors Marathi started their serials late after lockdown but star pravah and zee marathi did it earlier, that's why many of colors viewrrs got decreased.

Bigg Boss Marathi will get launched after Bigg Boss hindi. Bigg Boss Marathi had two seasons and both were hit this year many people waited for Bigg Boss after serials shooting started but unfortunately the repeats of bigg boss were shown on Colors Marathi which made the viewers disappointed also Colors Marathi started their serials late after lockdown but star pravah and zee marathi did it earlier, that's why many of colors viewrrs got decreased.
Do you have any idea how many seasons colors has rights to air the show?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock