Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

I don't have any idea if acquisition results in stoppage of award shows. What about Colors and it's regional counterparts? Do they have awards annually? What about Sony Marathi, TV and SAB?
Colors Started an IN house Award Show as well which was Colors Golden Petal Awards in which they changed their logo. I guess it telecasted last in year 2014 or 2015. Sony didn't organized any in house award show but the sister channel had one Sab ke Anokhe Awards.

Haha.. So basically its a remake again.. I saw promo on its official page on Instagram of sang tu ahes na.. Its same like kannada serial promo.. What do u think will it be hit?? Was that show successful in kannada?
I dont think it's complete remake of the kannada serial. See both language promo you will find some difference.
I think this show will be hit like other shows of the channel.

Colors Started an IN house Award Show as well which was Colors Golden Petal Awards in which they changed their logo. I guess it telecasted last in year 2014 or 2015. Sony didn't organized any in house award show but the sister channel had one Sab ke Anokhe Awards.
So I can safely conclude that award show trend is fading gradually.

Yeah, kinda. There's also lack of sensible awards in india Like Emmy's
But I have to say, Zee Marathi, Zee TV and other Zee channels are so consistent about award shows. They always come up every year with award shows without failure. And Zee Cine Awards is a mention. Another thing, Star Guild and Star Screen Awards are consistent every year. Why so?

Last edited:
But I have to say, Zee Marathi, Zee TV and other Zee channels are so consistent about award shows. They always come up every year with award shows without failure. And Zee Cine Awards is a mention. Another thing, Star Guild and Star Screen Wards are consistent every year. Why so?
Before Some days one award show was there on Zee Marathi and Zee Talkies.
In Marathi most of the award shows are there on Zee Marathi also on Zee Yuva, Zee Talkies and Colors Marathi.

But I have to say, Zee Marathi, Zee TV and other Zee channels are so consistent about award shows. They always come up every year with award shows without failure. And Zee Cine Awards is a mention. Another thing, Star Guild and Star Screen Awards are consistent every year. Why so?
Star Guild Moved To Sony few years back after that it was dissolved. Coming to Screen it broadcasted Last Year but I'm sure about this year.

As per my knowledge Only Big Award which are constantly brodcasted on Star Network Every Year has to be Filmfare (SOUTH) in Vijay,Maa,Suvarna & Asianet. North Side StarPlus,Pravah,Jalsha have given up in events.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock