Discussion Marvel HQ is launching on 20th January replacing Disney XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
In which time the channel will going to launching? I am Very Excited............:surprised::surprised::surprised:

We want old shows like Timon and pumba, kidvskat, kick buttowski.
These won't come. They are Disney shows and this channel would mostly focus on Marvel originals. Exception would be Pokemon and couple of other shows but definitely they won't telecast any of the Disney shows. If they were to do it they would have done long back. Disney itself doesn't show its original shows so you expect a channel named Marvel to show it? Naive I'd say 😂

After Star India joins Disney will get enough roots in regional languages.So they should try launching Kids channels in regional languages (not audio feed) like Sun network. They should limit there English Kids channels to -
Disney channel
Disney JR
marvel HQ
Then Hungama shall be converted to pure hindi kids channel. Then phase by phase they should launch kids channels in Tamil, Telugu,Bangla etc.Better the name should not be Disney tamil, Disney telugu.They should give easier and cute names like 'Chutti', 'Chintu' like sun. (For eg: 'Jadhoo' for bangla) .All regional kids channels shall be an integration of shows by all the above English kids channels plus regional kids contents according to the taste.

As is it showing remaining 17 hours 13 minutes, means exact 12pm tomorrow.

only excited to see some anime shows like Animax Tv playing...
Animax anime catalogue contain 70% Animes for adult women. Most primetime slots on Animax are occupied by girl's shows only. This Marvel HQ will be complete action channel, Animax airs more for girls.

This is all just marketing hype, there are no programming changes, only name and packaging that’s it. You can see the schedule it’s the same shows they’re just starting Marvel series all over again to reintroduce to new audience, that’s why the new Marvel Spider-Man series stopped. I don’t know how well they will maintain this channel considering their track record with Disney Channel. They made some false promises in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock