Discussion Marvel HQ is launching on 20th January replacing Disney XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all just marketing hype, there are no programming changes, only name and packaging that’s it. You can see the schedule it’s the same shows they’re just starting Marvel series all over again to reintroduce to new audience, that’s why the new Marvel Spider-Man series stopped. I don’t know how well they will maintain this channel considering their track record with Disney Channel. They made some false promises in the past.
I don't know if you've read the official announcement by Disney. For now they will just show 40% marvel content. Gradually they will start adding more shows and probably stop a few shows like Pokemon, beyblade etc. This is still very much experimental & Marvel has a big name so they probably also want to target adult audience as well. Will they fulfill their promises? Time will tell.

I have lost hopes for kids channels from a long time. It's been well over a decade and all kids channels are either doing rinse and repeat or have just moved on to pure Indian cheesy animated shows which gets them viewers.

Last edited:
yQ8jSHs.jpg

IMG-20190120-102622.jpg

IMG-20190120-102605.jpg

Channel rebranding at 12pm
Jungle book is playing with audio feed tamil, telugu along with hindi.And the movie is scheduled after the re-branding which means this channel will not contain pure marvel characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock