Massive Shocking Changes in Videocon D2h Packages

• Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 169
  • Views: Views 36,410
I think they want to show a loss statement to government.. By doing this, more customers will go out of D2H so they will easily see a loss..

I think after this move d2h will lose lot's of customers:angry

prasad1979 said:
In South Silver pack (Rs. 225 per month) only 4 HD channels - Star plus, Zee, Sony & Colours. To view these 4 HD channels pay Rs. 175 per month extra!!
What an atrocity!:wall

What?!!!!!!!! :skd

How many HD channels were you getting before this changes?

Sadiq said:
I think they want to show a loss statement to government.. By doing this, more customers will go out of D2H so they will easily see a loss..

The Vijay Mallya way:huh

It seems like d2h itself wAnt to get rid of their customers :lol :rofl

Sadiq said:

I am very much frustrated with new changes
thinking to shut down videocon d2h permanently:)

Sadiq said:

Surely they are in a loss. A lot of DDF members used/still using :hd trick to help them losing a big money. So now 1 V (Videocon) borrowed trick from another V (Mallya).

Anyone here interested to buy d2h :shy
If want contact me else i ll sell it in scrap market :lol :rofl

santosh said:
Anyone here interested to buy d2h :shy
If want contact me else i ll sell it in scrap market :lol :rofl

i am interested but without outdoor units

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock