Massive Shocking Changes in Videocon D2h Packages

• Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 169
  • Views: Views 36,243
Like Videocon (Mobile Sim) Company Closed and Their customer autometic moved to Docomo & Aircel,(Costomer need to Select brand to move Docomo/Aircel)

After This Change Videocon D2H (DTH) Company Will Closed and Their customer Will automatic Moved To Tata Sky/Airtel Digital/etc....

After It Happen I Wish to move Tata Sky If It In List

Pranab said:
D2h site was down for 4-5 hours. My initial thought/hope was they are going to add some :hd channels (specially after TS added 10), so updating their site. Waited for a surprise and now I get that. After seeing the changes, my immediate reaction was to leave D2h at once, but I can't. I was the 1st person to have the D2h 4k STB in Jharkhand state (as per D2h regional head - or something like that). It's really big to ignore that cost (Rs.6000 for upgrade from SD STB to 4k STB), also big money left in my D2h account (3500+). No way I can say goodbye to D2h.

bad move by d2h:wall:wall:angry:angry

Pranab said:
D2h site was down for 4-5 hours. My initial thought/hope was they are going to add some :hd channels (specially after TS added 10), so updating their site. Waited for a surprise and now I get that. After seeing the changes, my immediate reaction was to leave D2h at once, but I can't. I was the 1st person to have the D2h 4k STB in Jharkhand state (as per D2h regional head - or something like that). It's really big to ignore that cost (Rs.6000 for upgrade from SD STB to 4k STB), also big money left in my D2h account (3500+). No way I can say goodbye to D2h.

dont worry bro d2h never do it
the following statement are there on the sites since 2 years i have also created many threads about this.......but nothing is happend
they said that many channels in this packages are for pormotional basses and removed after some times but never removed ..so just chill

I think their contact with star and zee is up for renewalSo most of the channel in topup are from those group

im_dude said:
I think their contact with star and zee is up for renewalSo most of the channel in topup are from those group

Already mentioned in post#25 in this thread.

Is DTH portability available (like MNP)?:'( heard something on this few months back. Though MNP (if available) will not help right now. I can't leave D2h straightaway:angry as I have the costly 4k STB with a huge balance:wall. Also there are many LTR customers. But surely we can move when that is over.

Worst move by d2h, its time to think to continue with d2h or not.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock