Massive Shocking Changes in Videocon D2h Packages

• Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 169
  • Views: Views 36,146
Sai Jai said:
what is need of LOL here :huh .. Try to share our bros pain instead of increasing ..
Bro just see their policy. This LOL is only for their bad policy not for my bros [emoji4]

Brothers,

Please relax. First check the new policy properly. I have checked it, and for me no problem with new policy.

I am using 12m (south gold+corresponding premium HD)

Actully in short what is this change about, what are the implications? Can someone pls highlight on this

Jerome.J said:
Take your time to understand the new policy.

How is there no problem? First point is if u subscribe to hd addon the corresponding sd channels will cease even though u pay for base and hd access pack. Secondly what about those channels which have different programming in their hd and sd channels? I guess there r 2-3 channels as such. Third which is not very clear if u subscribe to platinum hd do u still lose corresponding sd channels? Fourth as i am roi new diamond pack user did u see they removed all eng movie channels except 2-3 and also they removed star world and zee cafe the most popular eng gec channels and all eng news channels as these r mentioned are free on promotional basis till 30th june. So this mean after i pay ₹435 which i am already paying i get these channels as separate addon by paying extra? How much will that cost? Or i go for platinum pack 500/m that means it will be a second time price increase for me in 2-3 months. What i mean as for roi new diamond earlier i was paying ₹402 then its ₹435 now and from july as per website if i want all the channels in now new diamond pack i pay ₹500? How is this good?

Jerome.J said:
Brothers,

Please relax. First check the new policy properly. I have checked it, and for me no problem with new policy.

I am using 12m (south gold+corresponding premium HD)

So can u please explain the new policy to us what u understood from there website :huh:) ..

its the right time to throw my d2h box.
going for local cable they use ofc. package price 290 all hd channels available

I'm very irritated with D2H. :wall Price hikes for almost all base pack.Newly introduced packs are really crap.What about not very rich people?We are left with no quality content and bad and useless channels(south customers doesn't need those useless north local channels,we just don't know punjabi,marathi and all those stuffs),i consider 1 good channel instead of 100 crap type channels,no any quality additions and only removal everywhere but still price hikes,those who can pay a huge sum can say that they have no any problems with these changes but all aren't able to pay that amount(we also need good channels with quality contents at lower prices).Very disappointed with D2H. :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock