Massive Shocking Changes in Videocon D2h Packages

• Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 169
  • Views: Views 36,153
I still don't understand , are they doing this to move everyone to move to higher packs. d2h management would not have done this if they had not been promised higher revenue by the
persons who designed this sort of scheme. what is the main difference between top-up and
a add-on?

Sai Jai said:
Past 2 hrs I browsed d2h website but still i cant understan what the hell they done it in packages :angry:angry:damn:damn ..

+1 I too refered after seeing here not able to understand anything:shy

They should have done this on 1st april. It would have been a nice april fools joke ;)

Saj 007 said:
Other DTH operators be ready, new customers waiting for you...:tup

Saj 007 said:
Sign of end of a DTH Company...:s

very very well said bro, me too feeling the same.
BTW now what about the long duration recharged people. whether they can continue the same pack till their recharge period ends:huh

nskaran said:
very very well said bro, me too feeling the same.
BTW now what about the long duration recharged people. whether they can continue the same pack till their recharge period ends:huh

No idea bro..:s We cannot predict anything about the bloody d2h...:angry

Is anybody having the idea whether the changes are for existing customers? If yes from when?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock