McGregor hates comic book movies

Reaction score
Actor Ewan McGregor is shocked after seeing at the number of comic book movies dominating the big screen and says he is always interested in original scripting.

The 40-year-old says it is becoming increasingly difficult to find good roles because of the likes of Superman, Spider-Man and Captain America and their blockbuster movies.

"It just seems in the last three or four years that it's harder to find the kind of drama where I've always worked," showbizspy.com quoted McGregor as saying.

"My area of filmmaking, which is sort of in the mid bracket - films about people in real situations - it's the one that's taking the biggest kicking after the financial crisis. So you find the big budget films are about superheroes or fairy tales or kids films, branding that we already know. But I'm always interested in original stuff," he added.

(c) TOI

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock