MDU, HD+ with single wire

• Thread starter akilis
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 6,463
dear Abhijjeet,

thanks foe the information,

i want to install TATA SKY MDU in my Hotel, we have around 100 connection.

as per the sales person in MDU the tata Sky only provide vertical cable that is from DISH to Last junction Box but horizontal cable will berried by the customer. is that true???

as per my knowledge tata sky provide 10 mtr cable with each connection..

can you please verify it....

Hi abhijjeet ,

Thanks for the reply.
Actually I am using a RF splitter (like below - This was installed by TSky previously when I was not with MDU setup)
2x PAL TV Female to Female Jack RF Coaxial Adapter Connector 3 Way Splitter  | eBay.

Now thing is, I am able to watch and record channels simultaneously (no problem there), but dont receive any of newly added channels. I receive "no signal" error on all newly added channels (like Sony HD+1, Tata Sky Music+, and many more newly added channels).

Question is if I replace the RF splitter with different splitter something like you mentioned, will it work ?

akilis said:
Hi,
Our society has MDU unit installed and I want to connect my HD+ box. But peope are saying single wire will not work (may be it is not configured to send H and V signals in single wire).
Now I cant install another wire.
So let us I dont want to use recording functionality, can I connect single wire to box?
Will I be able to view all channels?

Tata sky is using Super LNB for MDU so single will work for Transfer Box

abhi_singhal85 said:
dear Abhijjeet,

thanks foe the information,

i want to install TATA SKY MDU in my Hotel, we have around 100 connection.

as per the sales person in MDU the tata Sky only provide vertical cable that is from DISH to Last junction Box but horizontal cable will berried by the customer. is that true???

as per my knowledge tata sky provide 10 mtr cable with each connection..

can you please verify it....

I can do mdu for u no additional charge for wire
In box me your mobile no.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock