• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 646
  • Views: Views 78,190
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red said:
Bapun Raz said:
* Bapun Raz wonders why Red is unable to learn me thread functionality.

* Bapun Raz slaps a large trout around a bit with Red.
Hi Bapun,
What do you say in this thread reg for me, Pls tell you clearly i'am not understand about this Bapun!

Red, you don't need to use colors or a star before your name infact you don't need to write your name in this thread. Just use / me tag and you will see effect. :)

/me says Sadiq can't like his own posts. :p

Sadiq said:
* Sadiq says good afternoon..

Karthik said:
* Karthik says happy noon.

Bapun Raz said:
Red said:
Bapun Raz said:
* Bapun Raz wonders why Red is unable to learn me thread functionality.

* Bapun Raz slaps a large trout around a bit with Red.
Hi Bapun,
What do you say in this thread reg for me, Pls tell you clearly i'am not understand about this Bapun!

Red, you don't need to use colors or a star before your name infact you don't need to write your name in this thread. Just use / me tag and you will see effect. :)
Noted, But other friends will be posted the same topic in this thread, why you are asking about me bapun!:huh

Still you are not understanding the thing Red. Others are not doing like you, they are not writing their name or using color or adding a star before me tag. I already told you just use / me tag in starting.

/me watching this conversation between admin and Red :lol

/me says handing over the understanding task to mmadhankumar as he can make understand people better. :lol

/me wonders why he replied here :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock