Measat3b user manual

• Thread starter Thread starter Nikhil3
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 90
  • Views Views: Views 6,670
Sahil Nikhil said:
Sundirect till has good customer base with less channels if they add more channels they can easily increase customer basee

yes definitely bro..April month considered to be shining days for sun direct.All the five dth will lost place once sun direct add channel.

agreat channel addition tooks place which was in the near future.Well done and best of luck sun direct.

THE day Sundirect activates new transponders it will be the happiest day eveerrr

on that day,all the sun direct defamers in our forum will turn their deaf ears and no body can beat sun direct and it will become the world largest and no1dth in the world.

In my area there is a dth dealer he said Sundirect will add new transponders very soon

Sahil Nikhil said:
In my area there is a dth dealer he said Sundirect will add new transponders very soon

but how many channel we can expect from them bro?

I am expecting all demanded.hindi gec channels.hindi music channels.engliish movies channels .infotiment channels and all other regional channels jayakumar broo

Yesterday I contacted a very senior official of sun direct TN. He said to me that new transponders have not been added. It will be added very soon. At the present till April 15 dont expect much new channels. Some of you, dont mislead others. No new channels coming as of now. I have verified it thrice from 3 different top level persons working at sun direct. Be rest assured, I love sun direct, my dth very much. I shall never provide any false statements. Never. Wait for a few more days.

Back
Top Bottom