Measat3b user manual

• Thread starter Thread starter Nikhil3
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 90
  • Views Views: Views 6,670
jay kumar said:
we sun direct users waiting for over 5 years,waiting for 10 to 11 days is not a matter.

Happiness that.comes slowly have more sweetneszz ............... Jai brooo

jay kumar said:
on that day,all the sun direct defamers in our forum will turn their deaf ears and no body can beat sun direct and it will become the world largest and no1dth in the world.

:P:P :D:D:D:D:D :no:no:no:rofl:em:hehe:hehe:shutoff:shutoff:shutoff

sun dth added mesat3b tp apr 15 ,but new channel added may or june

Prateek Marwadi said:

Prateek bro Sundirect has only 225channels but till it has 1 crore customers but others have 400 plus channelss but some of them have less customers than Sundirect if sun add channels it easily become strong

Prateek Marwadi said:

this will all turned opposite to u once the channel addition started.Dont u know sun is the first to launch hdtv

Sahil Nikhil said:
Prateek bro Sundirect has only 225channels but till it has 1 crore customers but others have 400 plus channelss but some of them have less customers than Sundirect if sun add channels it easily become strong

sahil bro... i want people like u n me n bishnu bro n vicky bro n all other customers of any other dth too must b happy.

we shud have all the major important channels bcoz we have peen paying for that.

whether sun has 1 crore customers or not that does not matter to me

what matters to me that they shud have roi channels also in their platform so that all the customers.....

we r paying for that. it is not free to us.

asvaa said:
sun dth added mesat3b tp apr 15 ,but new channel added may or june

but what i think is means due to current pressure they will add atleast half of the channels i.E some 100 channels will be added on april month itself.

Prateek Marwadi said:
sahil bro... i want people like u n me n bishnu bro n vicky bro n all other customers of any other dth too must b happy.

we shud have all the major important channels bcoz we have peen paying for that.

whether sun has 1 crore customers or not that does not matter to me

what matters to me that they shud have roi channels also in their platform so that all the customers.....

we r paying for that. it is not free to us.

value for money dth is sun direct only.

Some unconfirmed reports from a official source says,On march 28 the satellite is fixed to the exact orbital slot where the satellite beams covers India and some middle east so that smuggled boxes too work well.
All testing operations has been carried out successfully.
Total of 15 transponders is what sun direct is looking for including the existing one and Measat is ready to give the same is from the unofficial source.
If things work the exact way the wish, Sun Direct is keen to add over 170 channels, including 20 HD channels.
Source of channel addition is given in the link
Sun Direct to invest Rs 750 mn in adding transponders from Measat | TelevisionPost.com
INR 750 million investement can take sun direct a long way.
One more source
Sun Direct invests INR 750 mn to add 9 MEASAT transponders - NexTV Asia

Back
Top Bottom