Measat3b user manual

• Thread starter Nikhil3
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 90
  • Views: Views 6,579
Very well said bro. And actually we are not worried much bro.

Do you know which is the No.1 News Channel in Bangla ? - ABP Ananda.

In Sun Direct it is available on LCN 625.

Do you know which are the best News related programme on TV for Bangla ?

1. Ghontakhanek Shonge Shumon (ABP Ananda)
2. Aakash Barta (Aakash Aath)
3. Goromagorom (Aakash Aath)
4. Songbad Probaho (DD -Bangla)

ABP Ananda LCN 625, Aakash Aath LCN 626 & DD -Bangla LCN 620.

Do you know which is the most watched Bangla Channel as per trp ratings ?

Zee Bangla. (LCN 621, Sun Direct)

Sun Direct having 7 Bangla Channels and all 7 of them are highly popular. Only thing which is missing is a Bengali Movie Channel, which they will add in the near future. So not to worry afirzfh bro.

Please please dont go off topic & get this thread closed by some mods. Talk only about Measat tps. Please.

jay kumar said:
afirzfh bro has mentioned in the previous posts as some unofficial sources.

Some senior officials who is working in sun direct told so. Some days ago a Sun shine centre opening work is going near by and there a senior employee cam and he also told the same. He is an engineer, who has collected my some feedbacks.
He told the orbital slot has been fixed and signal will be uploaded shortly. But some small political issues is there and nothing much to worry. By may everything will be ok.
Also he asked me Sun direct connection at 2000 with 6 months basic subscription to our area can it work or not with the existing setup.
Took some feedback and gone.

These new things suggest, Measat gone operational I guess, So back up transponders for SUN DIRECT and Reliance. So there is no more scarcity for Transponder space. So new channels are coming soon.

afirzfh said:
Some senior officials who is working in sun direct told so. Some days ago a Sun shine centre opening work is going near by and there a senior employee cam and he also told the same. He is an engineer, who has collected my some feedbacks.
He told the orbital slot has been fixed and signal will be uploaded shortly. But some small political issues is there and nothing much to worry. By may everything will be ok.
Also he asked me Sun direct connection at 2000 with 6 months basic subscription to our area can it work or not with the existing setup.
Took some feedback and gone.

Ur from which state brooo any way thanks for sharing good news

jay kumar said:
everything is normal.Who has gone off topic bro?

Sir
Just leave that, lets discuss about measat 3b updates and how measat 3b going to create miracles.
Forget the defamers and lets concentrate on Our platform. Just report all those things to our Admin Sir,He knows whats good for the forum.

Sahil Nikhil said:
Ur from which state brooo any way thanks for sharing good news

Sharing of personal data is againist the rules is what I tknow,not sure about it. Hope you understand it. Any admins suggestion is deeply required. Can I pass it or not?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock