Measat3b user manual

• Thread starter Nikhil3
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 90
  • Views: Views 6,652
afirzfh said:
We are sun direct users and I am a great fan of this platform. I am eagerly waiting for each and every addition of channels. So I request everyone in this forum to keep the rules of this forum and dont try to defame any dth or promote others. Any small piece of good news related to sun direct makes me so much happy, So pls dont try to defame Sun direct.Everyone has limitations,but some day that limitations can be the strength. So please........

Fantastic point bro. Excellent. :clap :clap :luv :luv

Truly said. One's limitations can always become one's strength one day.

Please brothers dont defame any dth brand. (I dont use any name but hope everyone understands.)

This is a lovely forum & follow the rules. Once I also broke rules & got banned. I learned & I stopped. I am great fan of admin member Bapun Raz. Try & respect him. :)

Anyway please dont go off topic & stick to the topic. I dont want this lovely topic to close down because of some members. Yes, if Measat tps are activated by sun they will gain a lot. They have the biggest advantage now. They can add some uncommon channels as well compared to other brands. Just wait for the good news.

Sir,
Everyone has the right to take a decision,I have gone through some closed post relating to the attached property and so on. I dont know why the post is closed.I think we all read the news in newspaper. But quoting that you cant never say its a failure. Its a big firm with so many users and plenty of employees.
Sir I have a small request to you, dont take the decision to another level, some may take this type of post to create attention, dont do that sir. With atmost request I hope you dont repeat the same mistake again.
We the sun direct users are eagerly waiting on the basis of the following link
Sun Direct invests INR 750 mn to add 9 MEASAT transponders - NexTV Asia
Sun Direct to invest Rs 750 mn in adding transponders from Measat | TelevisionPost.com
So prejudgement is not good sir,everything has ups and down.So pls...

Bishnu15 said:
Anyway please dont go off topic & stick to the topic. I dont want this lovely topic to close down because of some members. Yes, if Measat tps are activated by sun they will gain a lot. They have the biggest advantage now. They can add some uncommon channels as well compared to other brands. Just wait for the good news.

Yes you are right sir. Some defamers want to shift the attention of sun direct fans.
I think one transponder is enough to add the unavailable channels Hindi channels, One for for bangla and so on.
Sir go throught the following link....
Sun Direct to invest Rs 750 mn in adding transponders from Measat | TelevisionPost.com

Oh my god, 9 transponders...... I think some what around 500 channels in sun direct in future is all what I see.
Good days are about to come.....

Its ipl 8 season the first dth in india to telecast ipl in hd is Sundirect so. After activating new transponders sun can become a.awesome power housee

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock