Messages from Airtel

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
has anyone got any Offer msgs via email from airtel from last few days, if yes then pls do share the details with me. I am not getting any and also is any one getting any promotional msgs on RMN from airtel do also share the details ,as i get msgs when i change pack or adding and removing topup but not any promotional / offer msgs. thanks

What happened to your old threads on the same topic? I don't understand the need for the new thread again and again for the same concern.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Go to your profile and click the link to find the threads started by you. You can find the same threads from you.

To find other's threads, use the Google search bar placed in the main page above the thread list. If you are searching with a word or words, it will give you the similar threads containing the same word(s). So that you can avoid duplication of threads.

Sadiq said:
Go to your profile and click the link to find the threads started by you. You can find the same threads from you.

To find other's threads, use the Google search bar placed in the main page above the thread list. If you are searching with a word or words, it will give you the similar threads containing the same word(s). So that you can avoid duplication of threads.

I will sure take care this in future but pls do reply about info regarding the msgs i,e emails and promo msgs on rmn.

Sadiq bro is right, we all are a little bored of the same queries posted by u.
C'mn bro, move over rmn/epg/msg issues. :s

Live life, watch ur fav. channels, contribute in other ways. Be happy, if new channel adds.. :)

@rahul bro,
come to forum.You will get sufficient knowledge about offers even more than airtelcc and nodal officer.
So forget these things and enjoy your favourite channels.;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock