Mib New licenses for November 2016

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 101
  • Views Views: Views 11,701
Till now we were thinking that thakur is not having Brain only but now we also come to know that another part missing from his body that is "eyes", he can't even see that chat ss timing which is 5:10 and thread created at 5:17 it might got edited later but that not a big issue

Now coming to snaps posting I don't beg lick @$h of other person like you to send snaps so could I post pics to get free reps n likes :P

I'm pm to members to give reps to me nice joke by humorless person :D
Don't bark :no without any proof :angry :wall

You guys blaming other forum on one of the main threads is really turning out to be good promotion for the other forum...
people like me will search hard to find the other forum just to see what they are talking about this forum,
on a side note, i managed to find that forum after some intensive searche of 1 hour :-p

Shubhrock said:
Bhaiji how could you say that list is fake it is uploaded on official website, and yes more channels may get license till end of month but chances are less as similar thing was happened in July month list, but still that's why I said list as on 25/11/2016 check post #1 and also check the master list in post # 37 is that looking fake to you :huh
Bro, this is the name of your master list in post #37 "Master_List_of_Permitted_Private_
Satellite_TV_Channels_as_on_
31.08.2016_(1).pdf - DocDroid" which is only page one and that too is not opening or even getting downloaded more over check the date on it, even though if it is uploaded on the official website of MIB, you can't claim the information in it as correct as gov. will deny it as it hasn't uploaded the file of the said date which you are mentioning, so legally its a fake one only for the said date, let them upload the officially legal file of November month with the valid date, then we can come to any conclusion, just give them time they will upload it and they have always done it, And no one could be able to say that one a fake !!

skm30 said:
Bro, this is the name of your master list in post #37 "Master_List_of_Permitted_Private_
Satellite_TV_Channels_as_on_
31.08.2016_(1).pdf - DocDroid" which is only page one and that too is not opening or even getting downloaded more over check the date on it, even though if it is uploaded on the official website of MIB, you can't claim the information in it as correct as gov. will deny it as it hasn't uploaded the file of the said date which you are mentioning, so legally its a fake one only for the said date, let them upload the officially legal file of November month with the valid date, then we can come to any conclusion, just give them time they will upload it and they have always done it, And no one could be able to say that one a fake !!
Bhai Meri please give some time to the link to get download all the pages,
Name(here date) me kya rakha hain check again my post #84

Here is proof that it's official list only and all pages are uploading perfectly you can also see the date here :tup
181895ec141db5bbda9362ca13c3bb76.jpg

If you still don't believe it's simple you can ignore the thread :)

MUMBAI: The Ministry of Information & Broadcasting (MIB), which did not grant any TV channel licence in October, has issued three non-news licences in November.

Sony Pictures Networks India (SPNI) has received downlinking licence for Sony Pix 2. The other two recipient of licences are Yelamanchili TV for Yone TV and Sri Venkateswara Bhakti Channel for SVBC 2.

Yone TV, which is the first complete Telugu web TV channel, has expanded to cable TV. It will now launch as a satellite channel.

Currently, Sri Venkateswara Bhakti Channel owns and operates spiritual channel Sri Venkateswara Bhakti Channel (SVBC). 

c5ee51ad64947adff3da76c036affa53.jpg

Read more at: http://www.televisionpost.com/television/mib-grants-three-tv-channel-licences-in-nov-sony-gets-one/ | TelevisionPost.com

Now what's say skm30 bro do u still feel the list shared here is farzi and to wait for another 10-15 days i.e. by 10th December ;)

Shubhrock bro, You are right factually but its also the fact that if you wait till mid December you can download the file of November month with the valid date on it from the same official website of MIB and be sure of it as otherwise how could they archive this file for the records or future references !!

Vh1 got license again for VH1 SD its replace Power Play channel in MIB list :k

Back
Top Bottom