Mib New licenses for November 2016

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 101
  • Views Views: Views 11,701
Another thing if second posting is coping then he got beaten by me in numerous channel addition thread and then he posting same thread on another forums so what you have done COPING only Na you brainless creature,,
Latest example can be taken from yesterday's jsat offer see our forum timing
bab55e3998f563c363b99cf0fea50b09.jpg

and see his post timing
8d8434786ec796c458250a333da5ae28.jpg

so this news is also copied by him as per that man who has no Brain Well-done mr. CopyPaster

and FYKI we also have life outside so we are not nalla like you available on internet world for 24*7 unlike you who roam on numerous forums & start coping pasting everywhere [emoji38]

Sai Laxman said:
Absolutly bro , but no surprise this only we can expect from him .. Every time he forgot to use atleast his simple common sense .. Many time i told to him but he reply to me by hurting , teasing & angry words only .. Due to respect to him i didnt taken those words as serious ..
Same thing happen to this case also and ur the victim .. And one more thing his he cant able find out ur correct tag also .. Showing & Example of his foolishness ..
Exactly but That's not new bro, he & one another member of our forum (will not name him openly) was playing this cheap/dirty game since long time against me, but it's Good that now you all know his true colors

skm30 said:
Baaki saari discussion to theek hai, par ye jo list wali baat hai ye kuchh hajam nahi ho rahi hai ki 25 Nov. ko shaam 5 baje gov office ke close hone ke 2 ghante baad hi 25 Nov. date me issued licenses ka bhi update mil gaya, ye shubhrock bhai hon ya phir Thakur saaheb ya facebook par **** sabne ek hi samay par ek hi image daali hai, itani tej raftaar khabar license jaari karne ki pahle kabhi nahi dekhi,
ye list farji hai, asli list 10 Dec. tak hi aa paegi aur full pdf file 30-11-2016 ke date ki bhi uplabdha ho jaegi, aur agar in teenon ke paas 30-11-2016 ki MIB list hai to forum par daalein 30 Nov ke baad ya fir 25 Nov wali hi daal dein !!

Moderation: Facebook page name removed. Do not write or link unofficial fb page names. Do not post in hindi.
Bhaiji how could you say that list is fake it is uploaded on official website, and yes more channels may get license till end of month but chances are less as similar thing was happened in July month list, but still that's why I said list as on 25/11/2016 check post #1 and also check the master list in post # 37 is that looking fake to you :huh

Now thakur saying I uploaded list of August as name of file shows 31/8/2016, I intentionally not edited the date and posted as it is from official site bcoz I was knowing that he'll be coming with his foolish comment as he don't have Brain to open the file & check inside what actually it is. You Brainless people :)

@wewake bro spot on :clap

Very sad to see a kid using language is MC/BC,
I am sure he use same language at home too because of his violent & uneducated nature,
If someone share info 1st here & they post after that then it's ok,
When we post after them then it's copy,
This thinking shows the mentality of a person,
Till few days back Mr. Thakur was dying to get a promotion in DDF & was feeling soooo sad when he didn't seen his name in last promotions,
Suddenly after he is ban now DDF is not a good forum according to him,
Few forums are allowing these type things against DDF just because when we ban a member then they get a member, if they don't allow them then they will lose that member (25% of that forum excluding Robots)

I am ready to see so many MC/BC posts now against me from a kid.

Gssran said:
Very sad to see a kid using language is MC/BC,
I am sure he use same language at home too because of his violent & uneducated nature,
If someone share info 1st here & they post after that then it's ok,
When we post after them then it's copy,
This thinking shows the mentality of a person,
Till few days back Mr. Thakur was dying to get a promotion in DDF & was feeling soooo sad when he didn't seen his name in last promotions,
Suddenly after he is ban now DDF is not a good forum according to him,
Few forums are allowing these type things against DDF just because when we ban a member then they get a member, if they don't allow them then they will lose that member (25% of that forum excluding Robots)

I am ready to see so many MC/BC posts now against me from a kid.

rightly said bro :hs

Its showing their Ghar ke Sanskar :lol :damn

I am surprised to see MC/BC is collage language,
Must be used in Gundagardi collage then.

That boy needs a lesson on what kind of language to use in Public forums.. :s

Back
Top Bottom