Mib New licenses for November 2016

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 101
  • Views Views: Views 11,701
Bishnu15 said:
That's why I say members watermark your exclusive images. But some members will never listen.

My earnest request to all members: "Kindly watermark your images. Please."

Sorry bro:shy

ITV network got "Free Tv" licence :tup Now Insight Name Change to Free Tv ;)

One thing I have noticed off late. In one forum (I am just a guest there, not a member) free distribution of various tags are being given. Even some cash rewards are being promised. If that is not end, even post of administrator being offered etc..... That forum smod (he does not deserve to be smod) approached me and told me join that forum I am giving you this that..... The mail hit my inbox on 20th November and it again came on 22nd November. Finding that I am not interested he started to ask for my whats app number, other details etc. He said that DDF is bad bla bla bla. Kindly note, he is a banned member of DDF. I hope Bapun bro understands whom am I talking about. But this is not correct. I feel with tags comes hard work, responsibility, dedication. I tell that person you are a smod its ok. But do you contribute that much compared to Shawl, Gssran, Sadiq, Wewake, Sarkar, Mmadhankumar, Bapun, Vikram, Vicky, Rushil, Dinesh Jain, illikered, Kumarvishwas and other bros ? These tags are not free gifts bro. I don't want this gift also brother. I want to do hard work in DDF and then get rewarded like I got the recent promotion here. Never expect me in your forum as a member not even for a second. I dislike your forum and all other forums who has made a mockery of giving tags. Kindly praise hard work of others instead of bashing others. Also, don't approach members like us. Keep your cash with yourself. Don't need your cash bro. Only need the constant support from Bapun bro which I get regularly.

Dinesh jain said:
Now Thakur Become 2nd Kore for Our Forum...:angry
Kore se yaad aaya...

He is now saying you he will target me if you don't stop taking his name here?

Let me clarify how it started. Once someone has wrote something against DDF and he then firstly targetted me, wrote as "Slaves forum, Bapun is id*ot, Bast**d".. Then we responded him without a single scolding word to make him understand. But then he again attacked me. How many times someone can hear and keep silence!

He even made 20+ fake 1 star reviews in our android app on play store. That shows his mentality and cheap thinking. He should first look into himself, and stop all these to end this matter.

He wants apologise from me and ddf. For what? A fight he started? Bad words he said to us? Anyways i could have said him sorry with keeping big heart IF I WAS WRONG but HE HAS DONE THE MISTAKE. So he should do the sorry job here. Otherwise it is never going to be end.

A guy who can fight with his mom dad when they say him not to use forums very much, and not to watch anime shows. For himself betterment. But he is not yet mature enough to understand all this. Since he has lot more time left to be broad minded and understand this world's reality. I am not interested to enter in his privacy or personal life since i know how to respect someone's privacy very well. But have to give this example to make him understand.

He is not the only member who did all these things. There are many. But when they become mature, they understand and try to be good towards everyone. Infact few guys told me sorry and apologised for what they did in past with me. I forgived them because they got what i was trying to make them understand from years. I have even stored details of those messages in my note pad and can share those messages. If anyone wants proof.

Regards,
Bapun

I am currently attending a function, will reach home day after tomorrow. Then can provide even more realities and proofs about MJ who is making false alliegation on me to hide his truth.

I had lots of respect initially for him. He was one of the person who was not making fun of others. With time some people get changed. So he has gone through. And now see at what level he reached. A black spot on DTH arena. He should stop this now atleast.

We have nothing to do with them. Even this time he only started shouting on us. Then only we gave clarification with proof. Now they are exposed so going crazy and saying kuch bhi..

Back
Top Bottom