Mib New licenses for November 2016

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 101
  • Views Views: Views 11,701
I don't wanted any fights, but since some people started attacking our members unnecessarily i have to speak up the reality here.

Just want to clarify, Thakur & MJ who are getting mad because its shared here and Shubh received many likes where as 0 likes there.

Check the pic carefully, shubh has posted extra part at bottom where as Thakur cropped that part.

Sad that our own forum "Genius" tagged member Nilu334 also wrote a comment "bad" about it, and blindly supporting there. Reported me after he spoke that word.

Anyways, i can understand the heat of Thakur since he got banned he is blaming us. Instead of realizing his mistakes.

About MJ, he knows very well about our forum and credibility. Since his forum running with no members, along with a few fake IDs, he thinks the same for every forum. Really a shame!

Even kids have better mentality than that crap guy! What a shameful moment for that forum.

Shubhrock's:

8kHcFgm.png

Thakur's

1MkFdtm.png

---------------------------

Their comments, unnecessarily to gain traffic with our name:

VgEgxeM.png

fbzdnX5.png

Saying about discussion with Thakur of mine few days back.

He said, he comes with other people words easily. I advised him one thing, i.e use your brain, god has given it for a reason. Still he repeating the same mistake. Dog's Tail can never be straightened, its proved by him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MJ has been a Good Sat tracker no doubt in that, but what making him down is his jealousy. Otherwise i respect his works. But now he is loosing those respect due to his nature.

I could have even given them IPs of our team and esteemed members, TO PROVE NO FAKE IDs have been USED HERE, but then i felt they DON'T DESERVE that.

Now Amatan will wake up and start shouting on me, as always he do. Anyways, i give a damn about them.

But to show reality i wasted my time in writing all these.

yep , my thought also same we wont give one more chance to Thakur to enter here .. I respect his works infact i admire him as a guest of here in early days of 2014 but now enough is enough .. He disrespecting all our members words including team .. so he not deserve to be part of our family .. But i respect and support all the decision made by our admin :) ..

Back
Top Bottom