Mib New licenses for November 2016

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 101
  • Views Views: Views 11,701
Bapun Raz said:
Not new bro, he does it everytime he gets banned. Later he realizes no one going to give him a single reply and won't be getting appriciation hence he begs us to unban him.

He even promises that he won't repeat the same mistake again in future, and then you know what happens.. the same cycle repeats..!!!
Correct bro he is b€gg£r posting images of one person who sends him to do so...

Enough is enough bro it's high time to end the chain, not only his doing this in ban period but also he was available he disrespects our senior members, booking advance thread, most of the time blindly posting new threads you all know this bro, so time has come to end all this

Shubhrock said:
Correct bro he is b€gg£r posting images of one person who sends him to do so...

Enough is enough bro it's high time to end the chain, not only his doing this in ban period but also he was available he disrespects our senior members, booking advance thread, most of the time blindly posting new threads you all know this bro, so it's time to end all this

Exactly, even someone licking all our infos and discussions. Gssran bro has even proved that thing, someone always sees news here and says to his MJ boss to post there. WTH Man!

Such guys deserves  _|_

Thakur bro will never learn. He is easily carried away by what others say. One day in fb he wrote to me : (talking about few months back) "Yeh gssran ko dekho mujhe ban kiya.... bla bla bla" I respect Thakur saab but bro please don't do like this. You are harming your reputation.
I have full support towards Bapun bro.

Shubhrock said:
And moreover news is available in public domain & so it's not a private property of thakur or anyone,
Absolutly bro , but no surprise this only we can expect from him .. Every time he forgot to use atleast his simple common sense .. Many time i told to him but he reply to me by hurting , teasing & angry words only .. Due to respect to him i didnt taken those words as serious ..
Same thing happen to this case also and ur the victim .. And one more thing his he cant able find out ur correct tag also .. Showing & Example of his foolishness ..

Again and again i told him to stop teasing members everywhere, he even agrees but later again the same thing he do. No place for such people on DDF. This was enough. Now even if comes with dup id we will kick him out.

Expert tag's value will decrease if we keep him with that tag. He has totally no respect for people who work hard and share things. First let him see what he is. Atleast we have our own brains. Unlike him who is being operated with others order and words.

That's why I say members watermark your exclusive images. But some members will never listen.

My earnest request to all members: "Kindly watermark your images. Please."

The problem you know Shawl and Bapun bro Thakur bro never uses his brain.
I am sorry to say this I doubt whether Thakur bro has any brain. (If I am wrong ban me)

Sorry to be very harsh. I know its a public forum and I always try to maintain decency but sorry this is it .

I really respect him. But enough is enough.

Bishnu15 said:
That's why I say members watermark your exclusive images. But some members will never listen.

My earnest request to all members: "Kindly watermark your images. Please."
Another example, why i say Thakur do not use his brain..

He has watermarked his pic with his name. But Shubhrock has no Thakur name in his pic. So how come it was a copy as he claimed!

If he is saying news is copied but not image, let us inform him it is not property of him. Anyone can share that from the official site. We don't care who is 1st and who is 2nd. Its all about sharing and giving a place to discuss things with a healthy manner. But all they want is to be 1st, hence they are in LAST & Getting LOST! :)

Back
Top Bottom