Mib New licenses for November 2016

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 101
  • Views Views: Views 11,701
Bapun Raz bro & team members many times give the changes for thakur bro,but till now he's not changed :s
Without check the thread title,he again again posted the same news threads :u :u
In my options also no more change for thakur in our DDF :k

Sarfaraz & dj Bro currently browsing through mobile & will give pdf file here how to upload:shy

Shubhrock said:
Sarfaraz & dj Bro currently browsing through mobile & will give pdf file here how to upload:shy

Upload imgur website :tup

First of all a big big thanks to Bapun bro for trust & support of him :luv

Now coming to that @$hole thakur & who the hell that mj is we really don't care a damn about him :angry, I don't need any explanation to this fools n id*ots :no who is having buttons on their eyes they can't see that difference in ss

And moreover news is available in public domain & so it's not a private property of thakur or anyone,
even I'm not getting time to login & browse ddf so how could I go to their crappy forum :lol

and now talking about that "genius member" who himself coping news and sharing here & there registered on N no. Of forums I don't waste my words on u :s

Shubhrock said:
and now talking about that "genius member" who himself coping news and sharing here & there registered on N no. Of forums I don't waste my words on u :s

wow....I m copied news share here.....mind ur language......

Sorry to Bapun bro & team for interfering on their work but now thakur don't deserve a chance to get back here, as it was ok till when he was targeting me but now his actions are not only against me but now he also defaming our forum :angry which is really bad & sad :(

Still that foolish amatan unable to understand the difference between Fake and Real IDs, Posting using a BOT Mr. Licker ID 24x7 using a PC software can't be considered as Real Members. Those are operated by MJ & Amatan only, everyone knows that very well but they are acting as if they really unaware of anything about it. Because of such attitudes only they are not improving. They know the truth but unable to accept it because they fear they will loose their exisiting guests visitors too. So keeping making fool. Now he will blame us again with his fake stories! :dodgy

Live example of today, only 2 Thakur & MJ members along with this amatan (entered to keep the thread active and fight with us to gain popularity on his forum) active in that thread, if that forum has so many active members, where they are? We got many healthy discussions, replies, likes and every possible thing what a community forum should have. So this jealousy. Since they don't want to expose their truth, hence all these lie stories and blaming us

Shubhrock said:
Sorry to Bapun bro & team for interfering on their work but now thakur don't deserve a chance to get back here, as it was ok till when he was targeting me but now his actions are not only against me but now he also defaming our forum :angry which is really bad & sad :(

Not new bro, he does it everytime he gets banned. Later he realizes no one going to give him a single reply and won't be getting appriciation hence he begs us to unban him.

He even promises that he won't repeat the same mistake again in future, and then you know what happens.. the same cycle repeats..!!!

Back
Top Bottom