MIB Permitted Channels List - Feb 2020

Glad to know that Eenadu group is launching Kids channels in 14 languages. They are are already running a monthly Telugu children's magazine with similar name "Bala Bharatham" with Ramoji Rao garu as it's Chief Editor.
Hope the proposed channels offer Indianised content.

why Disney Channel HD is not on the list, is it because it planned to launch on 1st March, and the list got updated on 28th February?

Glad to know that Eenadu group is launching Kids channels in 14 languages. They are are already running a monthly Telugu children's magazine with similar name "Bala Bharatham" with Ramoji Rao garu as it's Chief Editor.
Hope the proposed channels offer Indianised content.
I hope that they dont offer that same old Indianised content

Only way they could possibly challenge Big players in Kids Channel Genre is by offering Western Content,or by offering a new concept.

If they are going to make indian shows by making random shows about Cat and 3 "Insert any animals",then unfortunately they will always be unknown amongst masses

Wow 14 Channels from Eenadu :skd:

These might be ones currently running under Network18 being handed ETV JV with some company. So few new ones may b added but others r basically rebranding of older. ETV must have gone for new licence instead of renaming option bcoz of former will give full authority over licence

Its difficult . I've remembered the old list of channels so searching those channels launch is announced .
did u check Star Gold Select? Expecting changes there too, also possibly for bindass, marvel hq too

did u check Star Gold Select? Expecting changes there too, also possibly for bindass, marvel hq too
I checked star network first :lol: no changes . Same as Before . Happy that star dropped SS1. Malayalam plan n replace it with SS 3 HD.

Few more name changes from MIB____
Current Name
Old Name
1 Yes News​
Bizz News​
Devdoot​
Ishwar Bhajan​
Free TV India News Gujarat​
Free TV​
Maha Punjabi​
T TV​
Mercy TV​
Rujumargam TV​
Navtej 24×7​
HTN News, Harvest TV​
Nandighosha TV​
Odisha News​
Pitaara Movies​
Pitaara​
Shemaroo Marathibana​
MR TV, Cinema TV​
Surya Bhojpuri​
Surya Sagar Entertainment​
The Q​
Mubu TV​
Zee Biskope​
Ganga Biskope​

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock