New MIB permitted channel list till November

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 5,740
SarfaRaZ said:
IBN 7 soon going to be revamped as Khabar18 :k,Zee Kalinga will be also renamed as Zee Kalinga News :)
ABP Samachar Gujrati earlier ABP Sanjha nd Big Ganga earlier Big Magic Ganga :k:tup

Chinmay Kore said:
For MTV HD & Vh1 HD they will do same thing like CC HD :tup
Bro, why you are mentioning Comedy Central HD only, the list of such hybrid channels is long which are having only HD feeds on the satelites and the broadcaster is distributing the same feed as HD feed and SD feed (the downscaled feed of the same channel), So now its feasible also for the broadcasters as now they are able to distribute both the channels i.e. HD channel and SD channel (the downscaled feed of the same channel) at the cost of single channel only, And the good thing is this that now on the license of one channel only they are distributing two channels (SD and HD both). Bro, the list of such hybrid channels is increasing day by day. Comedy Central HD is not the only available hybrid channel, there are many more such channels like History Tv 18 HD, Nat Geo Wild HD, Fox Life HD, Epic HD, M Tunes HD, Romedy Now HD (Upcoming hybrid channel), Movies Now HD etc.

Now, as the hybrid channels don't need one more additional license, it can be launched on the same license, I think, many more such hybrid channels will be launched in the coming days. As per, Romedy Now head Vivek Srivastava, 'Now distribution platforms are asking for the hybrid channel, So, Romedy Now is planning to reintroduce the high definition feed for the channel soon, as now its feasible. So, be ready for many more such hybrid HD channels in the future !! :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock