monthly rental hike on adtv

Sai Jai said:
bro I am also a member of the forum like you .. I not a authority to ban u .. I just convey my comment .. Here no junior or senior members we are not bounding like that we all are bros here .. You always right bro but unfortunatly not this time bro that is the problem plz realize it our TS using bros are very nice members their also our bro :k .. Enjoy the forum buddy :) ..

Fully Agreed with your words:k

Sai Jai said:
bro I am also a member of the forum like you .. I not a authority to ban u .. I just convey my comment .. Here no junior or senior members we are not bounding like that we all are bros here .. You always right bro but unfortunatly not this time bro that is the problem plz realize it our TS using bros are very nice members their also our bro :k .. Enjoy the forum buddy :) ..

ok bro.... really sorry for my first comment....

As i said before in general thread that ADTV will hike monthly price because after 12th April INFO msg is not updated.

But this is bad move by ADTV because there is nothing much SD channels addition.

sourabhs20 said:
First of all I still dont realize. I stoped because i dont want any argument with you. Because you never listen of others. And one more thing I mention here tata sky ok its my mistake but why you mention always dishtv in tata sky's thread. Why u always say unnecessary things about dishtv when tata sky add any channel?
Bro Today I knew one thing you want that every member of this forum follow you and say that tata sky is best. But this is not possible every member have freedom to express their feelings. Okkk

I always seen in ADTV section they compare TATASKY.
If I m not wrong one compare also in ses7 & ses9 thread. Why many times they compared with TATASKY.
In India 7 dth available all we know all fingers r not same.

Arjun3144 said:
I always seen in ADTV section they compare TATASKY.
If I m not wrong one compare also in ses7 & ses9 thread. Why many times they compared with TATASKY.
In India 7 dth available all we know all fingers r not same.

bro already things are done & dusted plz plz dont start it once again :k plz :nj .. @Rushil bro plz dont reply to above post :nj ..

rs.24 hike in eco sports pack(357+24)=381 wt*.
That means we need to pay 381 to get the sports, kids only 4 engish movie chnls 5 english news chnls. Better to subscribe Bumper pack(400) in Tata Sky and enjoy better pq in sports channels & pay hd access fee worth 175 to get hd versions of the channels(only for hd cust.) but yaa Airtel is cheap only by 19 rs he he.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock