monthly rental hike on adtv

Don said:
rs.24 hike in eco sports pack(357+24)=381 wt*.
That means we need to pay 381 to get the sports, kids only 4 engish movie chnls 5 english news chnls. Better to subscribe Bumper pack(400) in Tata Sky and enjoy better pq in sports channels & pay hd access fee worth 175 to get hd versions of the channels(only for hd cust.) but yaa Airtel is cheap only by 19 rs he he.

move to south value sports.
u will get all sports channel.
no english movie channel.
4 english news channel.
and star world and zee cafe extra u will get.

Another increase in price :( what the hell they doing with their customers. Almost every month they increase price :(

Arjun3144 said:
I always seen in ADTV section they compare TATASKY.
If I m not wrong one compare also in ses7 & ses9 thread. Why many times they compared with TATASKY.
In India 7 dth available all we know all fingers r not same.

I am not blaming here anyone,but in most of the threads of SES 9 there is no point of discussing TS but TS users themselves come up with replies that TS took 3 years to get TP's,SD and RDTV still not got them,so how can ADTV get them so early :u:u,when we discussing SES and ADTV why bring TS
It was TS problem they didn't got the TP's,if they didn't got it early doesn't mean anyone else will also not get permission to use them early :dodgy:dodgy
The argument was already over on 5th page,you shouldn't have made that comment that ADTV users bring TS in every thread,your comment just means that ADTV users are wrong :(

Optimus_Prime said:
move to south value sports.
u will get all sports channel.
no english movie channel.
4 english news channel.
and star world and zee cafe extra u will get.

in this pack i wont get few hindi movies, few kids, imp music channels so i cant opt for it on my primary connection.

Chill guys.. Why so much anger over hike?
There is always an option available. Either switch to My Plan or take Advance Rental Plan.
We should understand that Adtv will not take back the hike, whatever we say or do here. It is obviously sad that Adtv increases the price very frequently but we should also understand that we want Adtv to give us all the HD channels. And for that we also know they are looking for TP's from SES-9. They need funds to fulfill our unlimited wishes.
And, i think we all should behave responsibly here and help each other instead to insulting anybody or any other DTH. As Sarkar bro said, if anybody feels the hike is too much, they can switch to cable TV anyday.
We all are entering into days of HD Boom in India. TS & ADTV will be the on the top as they provide world class services. Stay calm & Stay positive guys.. :)

rtz2042 said:
Chill guys.. Why so much anger over hike?
There is always an option available. Either switch to My Plan or take Advance Rental Plan.
We should understand that Adtv will not take back the hike, whatever we say or do here. It is obviously sad that Adtv increases the price very frequently but we should also understand that we want Adtv to give us all the HD channels. And for that we also know they are looking for TP's from SES-9. They need funds to fulfill our unlimited wishes.
And, i think we all should behave responsibly here and help each other instead to insulting anybody or any other DTH. As Sarkar bro said, if anybody feels the hike is too much, they can switch to cable TV anyday.
We all are entering into days of HD Boom in India. TS & ADTV will be the on the top as they provide world class services. Stay calm & Stay positive guys.. :)

+100

Sai Jai said:
yeah but that not possible coz i want to watch my favorite channels :hehe:lol:d:d:rofl;) ..

Haha.
I had asked to stop recharging not to stop watching TV:d:d

Don said:
in this pack i wont get few hindi movies, few kids, imp music channels so i cant opt for it on my primary connection.

to get your desired channel yo u have to pay high otherwise you have to make a little compromise with your demand.
that's the principle of supply- demand theory

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock