• Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 8,941
Vikram

9x tashan request number xxxx658

zee clasic request nu.xxxx671

chk and reply

m soory for mostly offline in last three days

:heart::heart::heart::heart:Ballay Ballay
I cant describe the work of my friend VIKRAM.
He is the the symbol of practicality.
All Other Forums just say we will do but VIRKAM Brooo says it done:c:c
DDF Always Rocks. And Virkram Broooo May God Bless U any make ur age longer that u will always be with us and keep gathering flowers of love :luv:luvand our best wishes.:wlcm:wlcm

Vikram said:
Now add Again :luv

Hello Mr.vikram

could u plz help me get me my customer id for airtel digital tv. i got it from my friend the digital tv. please. i am unable to send you email..??

Dont bump old threads bro. P.M. / E-Mail Vikram or Bapun Raz bro.

Bishnu15 said:
Dont bump old threads bro. P.M. / E-Mail Vikram or Bapun Raz bro.

Hello, thanx for the reply but i cant pm or email them i am not allowed to.

heybro said:
Hello, thanx for the reply but i cant pm or email them i am not allowed to.

make at least 10 posts then pm will be open for you bro. :tup :luv Btw welcome to DDF bro ! :eek:hya :eek:hya :clap :clap Taken a very good decision on joining this forum. :clap

Bishnu15 said:
make at least 10 posts then pm will be open for you bro. :tup :luv Btw welcome to DDF bro ! :eek:hya :eek:hya :clap :clap Taken a very good decision on joining this forum. :clap

Thank you..:)

Bishnu15 said:
i did that but still not able to pm

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock