Discussion Move to Airtel Dth

HD channels Airtel PQ & AQ is perfect ,SD channels average.i give edge to airtel than tatasky for HD channels.
SD channels tatasky is good.
TS quick channels addition than any other till TRAI rules.
lets see what will happen after new rules.
recording option - no recording option in tatasky hd boxes, only PVR boxes having recording option, you can record 3 channels at a time (cost around 9500 Rs for PVR box)
Airtel recording option available in HD boxes (airtel HD DVR boxes stopped which had 2 channels recording at a time)
present free recording option in airtel HD boxes.
I used Airtel HD DVR for more then 7 years. Last year, it went out of order and Airtel expressed inability to replace it as they stopped HD DVR and advised me to downgrade to HD STB for free. I was irked by their decision and went for Dish NXT HD.

I can say ADTV is the best and still ready to take HD DVR if they offer it.

Go for Tata Sky. They have better picture quality and more HD channel count. If recording feature is a must then go for Airtel as Tata Sky's PVR box is very expensive.

Do not agree with u on this. Airtel's picture and audio quality across SD or HD channels is much superior to Tata Sky. Also most of the important HD channels are available on airtel at this moment and others will be added shortly. Above all airtel has always focused on giving good affordable options to us. Airtel even passed on GST Benefit to us, added replacement channels when Star Issue happened unlike Tata Sky which did not care for subscriber interest.

Do not agree with u on this. Airtel's picture and audio quality across SD or HD channels is much superior to Tata Sky. Also most of the important HD channels are available on airtel at this moment and others will be added shortly. Above all airtel has always focused on giving good affordable options to us. Airtel even passed on GST Benefit to us, added replacement channels when Star Issue happened unlike Tata Sky which did not care for subscriber interest.
Tag me when they add VH1 HD which is the channel I watch the most. Hence important to me.

I used Airtel HD DVR for more then 7 years. Last year, it went out of order and Airtel expressed inability to replace it as they stopped HD DVR and advised me to downgrade to HD STB for free. I was irked by their decision and went for Dish NXT HD.

I can say ADTV is the best and still ready to take HD DVR if they offer it.
Did you asked for Internet TV STB as replacement because its also of same price and also tell them you have already paid the huge price so they should replace with that stb at free of cost.

Did you asked for Internet TV STB as replacement because its also of same price and also tell them you have already paid the huge price so they should replace with that stb at free of cost.
Yes, I was offered Internet TV box without any extra discount. They offered just Rs.500/- discount which is offered to everyone who upgrade their stb.

Yes, I was offered Internet TV box without any extra discount. They offered just Rs.500/- discount which is offered to everyone who upgrade their stb.
Then Bro You should go for it Internet TV is also one of the Best STB. It has better PQ on all HD Channels and also this box is 4K ready. Also it other features like cloud recording features with 500 gb free recording also various other features.

Hello guys now i have dishtv connection. But dish tv don't add new channels then i planning to change my dth. Plz tell me how's the airtel dth. According to Trai new rules all dth will package price almost same so thats way i changing my dth provided.
You are lucky to have a choice to change your DTH, I am stuck with dishtv and have no other choice but Dish tv

Then Bro You should go for it Internet TV is also one of the Best STB. It has better PQ on all HD Channels and also this box is 4K ready. Also it other features like cloud recording features with 500 gb free recording also various other features.
But there were a lot of negative reviews last year on this box when the offer came to me. Hence I didn't go for that.

But there were a lot of negative reviews last year on this box when the offer came to me. Hence I didn't go for that.
Bro Personally I am using this box and I am fully satisfied with this box even now it is getting more better than earlier you can even confirm from other bros too.. But we have to kept one thing in our minds that this box requires high speed internet connection to watch contents via internet and use internet tv features.

Bro Personally I am using this box and I am fully satisfied with this box even now it is getting more better than earlier you can even confirm from other bros too..
Yes, as a InternetTV im also satisfied with it... When i brought it last year it has many bugs but with regular updates its very good now. Latest update UI is very premium and they even offering Alabalji, Hooq etc content for free its also another advantage.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock