"Movies Now" channel moved to MPEG4

Why does every new thread need to have so many redundant posts stating "Good update"? There is a 'LIKE' button, that fulfills the same objective without adding unnecessary posts.

I think It was the pattern of the forum to post separate thread since the Migration started. So me too posted the same. I didnt changed those methods. if the Forum administrators wants to post in Single thread me too posting in that thread itself.
All depends how they preffer..

@kumarbhai ji : I think, @sanjay is referring to the posts by other people, stating "gud update, nice update etc.", he isnt against starting of new thread. :shy

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
I think It was the pattern of the forum to post separate thread since the Migration started. So me too posted the same. I didnt changed those methods. if the Forum administrators wants to post in Single thread me too posting in that thread itself.
All depends how they preffer..

Kumar bro,

Sanjay is talking about the replies to the threads saying "Good update" by each and everyone instead of using Like.

Ok ok .... :) Thanx
About comments like "Good Update..etc" ..On that point i agree with Mr.Sanjay , This too to be monitored by Team administrations.. now it bcome a habbit and almost every Thread starter is looking for these type of comments from members.. ie:appreciations for his Threads. Yes appreciations r to be made for the hard work of thread starter surely ..
I think instead of writing single liners members can write some thing more about the contents of Thread .

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Ok ok .... :) Thanx
About comments like "Good Update..etc" ..On that point i agree with Mr.Sanjay , This too to be monitored by Team administrations.. now it bcome a habbit and almost every Thread starter is looking for these type of comments from members.. ie:appreciations for his Threads. Yes appreciations r to be made for the hard work of thread starter surely ..
I think instead of writing single liners members can write some thing more about the contents of Thread .

Good Comment!!! :shy :lol :D :p

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock