Good News Moved back to Tata play after 2.5 months

Ronit Saha

Reaction score
Guys,

After using jio Stb for 2.5 months moved back to Tata Play Shared some ss of reinstalled new antenna signals
After jio stb removing sony channels
lQtTV59.jpg
Y986qQt.jpg
4TnIgKB.jpg
OHO7ssS.jpg

Sony is playing big game,their channels are far behind star plus in TRP,but they are removing thier channels from Tata Play and now Jio,hats off to them taking this risk,I think they know their programmes are better than Star Plus,and thier suscribers will not leave them

OFF TOPIC From Jio Fiber only 2 channels removed Sony BBC Earth HD and Sony Pix HD. This game will go on for 6 months and then channels may return back . They will not take risk of channel views going down .This does not mean that Tata Play cannot remove Sony channels or no matter any broadcaster channels during their deal renewal.

Last edited:
From Jio Fiber only 2 channels removed Sony BBC Earth HD and Sony Pix HD. This game will go on for 6 months and then channels may return back . They will not take risk of channel views going down .This does not mean that Tata Play cannot remove Sony channels or no matter any broadcaster channels during their deal renewal.
These are gone from OTT Play and Tata Binge as well which confirms this is a copyright issue as Sony might not have digital rights of all hollywood movies and BBC's content.

These are gone from OTT Play and Tata Binge as well which confirms this is a copyright issue as Sony might not have digital rights of all hollywood movies and BBC's content.
OFF TOPIC No in that case it should have removed from watcho, jio fiber, etc but they had not been removed means there may be commercial issues .Content removal and channel removal or the entire app being removed are different separate things. If I am not wrong Sarfaraz bro shared that due to Sony asking for more money it has been removed from Tata Play Binge.There may be content removal too but thats APP's deal with different providers like BBC etc.

OFF TOPIC No in that case it should have removed from watcho, jio fiber, etc but they had not been removed means there may be commercial issues .Content removal and channel removal or the entire app being removed are different separate things. If I am not wrong Sarfaraz bro shared that due to Sony asking for more money it has been removed from Tata Play Binge.There may be content removal too but thats APP's deal with different providers like BBC etc.
But Sony Liv is available on JioFiber. It hasn't moved. It's unlikely to move.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock