Movies Now HD coming soon - confirmed by channel

mjahabarsadiq said:
dino29 said:
they are saying this since 1 year or more, tata sky is misleading them too but nothing will happen

It seems this is been announced by the Channel.. not by Tata Sky.. so, this time it must be true..

@babajingalala: Please confirm if it is from Movies Now or Tata Sky.. If it is from Movies Now, post some SS if you have...
ss already posted on 1st post.

Gssran said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
dino29 said:
they are saying this since 1 year or more, tata sky is misleading them too but nothing will happen

It seems this is been announced by the Channel.. not by Tata Sky.. so, this time it must be true..

@babajingalala: Please confirm if it is from Movies Now or Tata Sky.. If it is from Movies Now, post some SS if you have...
ss already posted on 1st post.

Thanks bro.. and Sorry.. I am browsing from office.. they blocked the images through firewall... My bad...

babajingalala

this above id is of bharat kumar, he is banned , why are mods not taking action on his dupe id

babajingalala said:
dino29 said:
babajingalala

this above id is of bharat kumar, he is banned , why are mods not taking action on his dupe id

what?

u r bharatkumarchennai and u have come here with a dupe id

admin plz check his ip, it will match with that of bharatkumarchennai

@Dino
Always hit Tatasky very hard with his remarks.

He only trust one DTH that is D2h

@Dino
Always hit Tatasky very hard with his remarks.

He only trust one DTH that is D2h.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock