Movies Now HD coming soon - confirmed by channel

HD Lover said:
@Dino
Always hit Tatasky very hard with his remarks.

He only trust one DTH that is D2h.

dude, where have i mentioned videocon d2h, u guys unnecessarily target me

HD Lover said:
@Dino

He only trust one DTH that is D2h

Tata sky deserves to be hit hard. You will understand the pain of getting excited on a facebook post if you are waiting since 2009. They are crying for space issue since then. Even on 29th sep 2012, launch day of gsat 10, ceo announced in all media regarding launching 200 new channels. Tell me i sell you a 45000 rs android phone and keep you on ginger bread till date how will you feel as a customer?

shiwesh said:
HD Lover said:
@Dino

He only trust one DTH that is D2h

Tata sky deserves to be hit hard. You will understand the pain of getting excited on a facebook post if you are waiting since 2009. They are crying for space issue since then. Even on 29th sep 2012, launch day of gsat 10, ceo announced in all media regarding launching 200 new channels. Tell me i sell you a 45000 rs android phone and keep you on ginger bread till date how will you feel as a customer?

That is sooo RIGHT shiwesh bro, i hope now all tata sky lovers understand this. i always believe in putting the points upright, i hope all members here have an unbiased approach when discussing topics.

pinku and people bro u also plz stop protecting airtel for the wrong they do

chinnupepsi4all said:
Good to See...

Hope TS will be Lead 1st in DTH Industry like Before.......

Certainly. But they need to show some firm steps taken. I was in their fan club before, partially i am still there on some points. But i can come back to that club only after some firm steps. After spending 6400 on dvr if tata sky is inactive along with airtel dvr and d2h dvr in spite of average interface is running at my home then certainly there is genuine issue with these dth.

shiwesh said:
chinnupepsi4all said:
Good to See...

Certainly. But they need to show some firm steps taken. I was in their fan club before, partially i am still there on some points. But i can come back to that club only after some firm steps. After spending 6400 on dvr if tata sky is inactive along with airtel dvr and d2h dvr in spite of average interface is running at my home then certainly there is genuine issue with these dth.

Everyone Should Have Some ODD Days....

I think From the Past 1 Year It is Max to TS....

April last week or May 1st WEEK TS going to take 6 TP's from GSAT 10....

then We will be Kings....... :tup:tup:tup:tup

chinnupepsi4all said:
shiwesh said:
chinnupepsi4all said:
Good to See...

Everyone Should Have Some ODD Days....

I think From the Past 1 Year It is Max to TS....

April last week or May 1st WEEK TS going to take 6 TP's from GSAT 10....

then We will be Kings....... :tup:tup:tup:tup

Yes, hope it happens for them. They are king of reduced territory. Just a matter of space. Once they get tp they are going to be in too. But when that day will come. It has been long long wait.

yes movies now hd is coming soooooooooooooooooooooooooooon, each o menas 3 months so wow really its coming soon

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock