MOVIES NOW HD NOT AVAILABLE

hingorjo said:
It,s not asli HD it,s upscaled HD ....both movies now HD and movies now SD showimg same content and quality of movies now HD is not of true HD channel .... anyone can see difference its 100% upscaled channel.....
So , Pls provide Screenshot of both HD & SD Channels.
I don't have movies now SD in my base pack but I am sure , I am Getting Movies Now HD is True HD Channel .

I took the images from my Mobile phone so not able to get the real pic, anyway i post the screen shot here. First one is HD and next one is SD. Check the Movies Now logo of the both the images you will find the different.

HD
sztnv8.jpg

ftf0hy.jpg

SD
108cv43.jpg

ezikd0.jpg

Movies now hd quality decrease, me too feel its a upscaled hd channel.

Gssran said:
On c band Movies Now HD also converted to SD, Amiko stb not showing it as a HD channel,
but epg name not changed of any channels yet when I checked,
So now it's like this,
Romedy Now HD is Movies Now +,
Romedy Now SD &
Movies Now SD.
Gssran bro, Romedy Now HD is not Movies Now+, both are different channels as Romedy Now telecasts serials also and it is cotagrised as english general entertainment channel where as Movies Now+ shows only movies which are not restricted to romantic comedies only and also it is cotagrised as english movies channel, so how can you say that Movies Now+ is the same Romedy Now HD !

Can you tell on which platform "Romedy Now HD" available now.

Gssran said:

RN +/HD now not available in any DTH or Cable platforms as the channel itself shutdown from Broadcaster end.

Re: RE: MOVIES NOW HD NOT AVAILABLE

sky4us said:
Gssran bro, Romedy Now HD is not Movies Now+, both are different channels as Romedy Now telecasts serials also and it is cotagrised as english general entertainment channel where as Movies Now+ shows only movies which are not restricted to romantic comedies only and also it is cotagrised as english movies channel, so how can you say that Movies Now+ is the same Romedy Now HD !
Romedy Now + is shut down by times network and they rebranded it as Movies Now + with contents from both Movies Now and Romedy Now. So no more Romedy Now +. So it is correct that Romedy Now + is Movies Now +.

@Gssran bro: can you confirm the aspect ratio of Movies Now SD in C band? In d2h it is available in full screen but in ADTV it is available with black bars.

Gssran said:
MD Anzar said:
RN +/HD now not available in any DTH or Cable platforms as the channel itself shutdown from Broadcaster end.
Gssran bro, I m not saying Romedy Now+ is available anywhere, it may be shutdown from the broadcaster end but what i want to say is this that Romedy now+ was the hd version of Romedy now sd, so the contents were same in both the channels. And now the broadcaster has shutdowned both the hd channels (i.e. MN-HD & RN+) and now it has started another hd channel Movies Now+. So, now if the Movies Now+ is the shutdowned Romedy Now+ then its contents should be same to the contents of Romedy Now sd but actually its not, that's why I m saying Movies Now+ is not the same Romedy Now hd channel, its entirely a new hd channel from the same group with mixed type of movies content.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock