Moving back to Videocon- bye bye Dish TV!

Devesh said:
Dishtv and d2h hv similar pq in hd channels where sd quality of d2h is more sharper than dishtv.

d2h picture quality is amazing. but in hd channels audio quality is not up to mark!

khadimsayed said:
d2h picture quality is amazing. but in hd channels audio quality is not up to mark!

Bcuz you are using a 32 inch tv which is very small size tv to watch HD channels that's the reason you feel d2h HD channels are good bcuz SD channels of d2h are even worse in 32 inch that why you feel Hd channels of d2h are very good but in reality a 32 inch size tv is not a true HD tv has you need at least a 40 inch or larger tv to watch HD contents has per info I got on Wikipedia. And still you didn't posted a single snap of dish tv channels which means you where just here to prove d2h is better than dish tv :dodgy

DishHD said:
Bcuz you are using a 32 inch tv which is very small size tv to watch HD channels that's the reason you feel d2h HD channels are good bcuz SD channels of d2h are even worse in 32 inch that why you feel Hd channels of d2h are very good but in reality a 32 inch size tv is not a true HD tv has you need at least a 40 inch or larger tv to watch HD contents has per info I got on Wikipedia. And still you didn't posted a single snap of dish tv channels which means you where just here to prove d2h is better than dish tv :dodgy

and you are here just to prove that dish TV is best because you always keep eulogising dish TV.
My basic objection with your series of arguments is that how can you say that d2h pic quality is worst without even using it.You are claiming that there are many "experts" in many forums who are aging so..do you have any personal experience of using d2h?
Before you jump out to argue with me whether I have used dish TV , lemme tell you I was a dish TV user for 3 yrs before moving to d2h.

timkamat said:
and you are here just to prove that dish TV is best because you always keep eulogising dish TV.
My basic objection with your series of arguments is that how can you say that d2h pic quality is worst without even using it.You are claiming that there are many "experts" in many forums who are aging so..do you have any personal experience of using d2h?
Before you jump out to argue with me whether I have used dish TV , lemme tell you I was a dish TV user for 3 yrs before moving to d2h.

Ri8

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock