Moving back to Videocon- bye bye Dish TV!

khadimsayed said:
Videcon D2h Add Sony Pix HD and & pictures Hd so 3 day ago i recharge my videocon hd and deactive dish tv. bcoz dish tv pic quaility is not good.specially SD channels

D2H is still way behind of dish tv in HD channels count has

1. HBO Hitz HD
2. HBO dehined HD
3. Fox life HD
4. TLC HD
5. Animal planet HD
6. Romedy Now HD
7. NG people HD
8. NG Wild HD
9. NG Music HD
10. Baby TV HD

Are still missing in D2H where Dish tv is already waiting to add more HD channels like Axn HD etc D2H still didn't added the most demanding movie channels in India which are HBO hitz and defined nor in SD or HD :p

Moving to and fro is easy to all for whom have lot of finance.we cant satisfy ourselves in a DTH .Now iam a subscriber of SUN dth with mega pack.@300/- per month.iam ok .

DishHD said:
D2H is still way behind of dish tv in HD channels count has

1. HBO Hitz HD
2. HBO dehined HD
3. Fox life HD
4. TLC HD
5. Animal planet HD
6. Romedy Now HD
7. NG people HD
8. NG Wild HD
9. NG Music HD
10. Baby TV HD

Are still missing in D2H where Dish tv is already waiting to add more HD channels like Axn HD etc D2H still didn't added the most demanding movie channels in India which are HBO hitz and defined nor in SD or HD :p

For HD users Dish TV is the best, i move on to Dish TV last month and now i am happy with more HD Channels especially Romedy Now+, Animal Planet HD and NAT Geo WILD HD.

For SD Users, D2H is the best option.

agreed . Dish tv sd channels are not good. I only watch HD channels. Barely use sd

Speedish said:
agreed . Dish tv sd channels are not good. I only watch HD channels. Barely use sd

But according to many DTH experts on many forums d2h has the worse picture quality on SD channels and HD channels on d2h are even worse in d2h :dodgy

DishHD said:
But according to many DTH experts on many forums d2h has the worse picture quality on SD channels and HD channels on d2h are even worse in d2h :dodgy
[/quote
according to many DTH experts on many forms DISH TV has the worse picture and audio quality on SD and HD channels..

vijju012 said:
according to many DTH experts on many forms DISH TV has the worse picture and audio quality on SD and HD channels..

We having lots of experts who can prove you that dishtv provides the best PQ and AQ of both SD and HD channels :p

So its not about who saying what ;) Its all about Is I am comfortable with that brand or not :)

Dishtv and d2h hv similar pq in hd channels where sd quality of d2h is more sharper than dishtv.

Anirudha said:
We having lots of experts who can prove you that dishtv provides the best PQ and AQ of both SD and HD channels :p

So its not about who saying what ;) Its all about Is I am comfortable with that brand or not :)

can u mention those 'lots' of experts?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock