Moving from D2h to DISH TV...am I Right..?

Sateesh_Hyd

Reaction score
Hi All,

Please suggest me whether can I go with D2H HD or DISH TRU HD

I want more HD channels + SD on goog quality.

Please share the comments with me.

Awaiting for your inputs...

Thanks
Sateesh

Wrong judgement. First of all tell me your channel requirements. If it is South go for sun direct. Best & Cheap with 260 + Channels including 11 Fullscaled & 1 Upscaled HD Channels.

Satya_3000 said:
Can u tell me the problems with dish tv

Dish TV has problems with Indiacast, One Alliance, Star India Group from time to time. Just because of this clash sony channels now not available on base pack. :) Then Dish TV lowest base pack does not have any english channel. Sun direct has all.

It totally depends what you are asking for now if you want maximam HD channels available in India then dish tru HD is a hands down winner but if you want average pq and cheap packs then you should stay with d2h. And also dish TV is the only future proof dth in India in terms of TP space for adding new channels where has other all DTH are already in big trouble in this area. And also remember for sports lover dish TV is paradise with all the sports channels available in cheap pack's of dish TV. But dish TVs only downside is no DVR Settop box and Dolby surround sound on every HD channel beside few. So it totally depends what you want if you are HD channels lover and have a big 46 to 50 inch led TV then you can go for dish tru HD with eyes closed bcuz dish TV has one of the best pq on its HD channels and even many SD channels have sharp picture only few channels have average pq on SD channels :k

Satya_3000 said:
Hi All,

Thanks
Sateesh

1. If you want some Hindi channels (Entertainment/Movies/Music) along with Telugu,+ more HD channels then go for DishTV bro.
2. If you watch only Telugu (or any other south Indian) , then you can go for sundirect.
In sun direct base pack very less number of Hindi channels.,

@ Bishnu15 - "Then Dish TV lowest base pack does not have any english channel" is wrong bro. Dishtv has Movies now and Romedy now in base package

Satya_3000 said:
Thanks dude....!

Satya bro u have already made ur mind. So just go ahead with sun direct. Dont have to get confused by so many suggestions. :)

Satya_3000 said:
Hi All,

Thanks
Sateesh

Tell me your channel requirements.:no
D2h is very best dth.:eek:hya

Bishnu15 said:
Satya bro u have already made ur mind. So just go ahead with sun direct. Dont have to get confused by so many suggestions. :)

what go?:no
Sun direct is crappest dth in World having less channels even in south.:wall
Don't view only packs.:no
View such a long channel list of D2h & View channel packs.:eek:hya

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock