Seeking Help Moving out of Sun Direct. I should move to Dish TV or D2H?

Thank you for your suggestion sir. And yes I'm gonna book a Dish TV new connection aligned with ST2 (Kondattam Pack Rs.169 with Times and turner bouquets will cost me around 200 rupees monthly which is really affordable). Just now spoke with my friend who is a D2H user. He warned me not to choose D2H because once if we choose any combo pack it seems that we can't choose any broadcaster bouquets and I have confirmed that in their website with his registered mobile number. Thank god that I didn't go for D2H.

In d2h, first you need to select bouquets you want, subscribe it and then select combo packs. It will work.

Last edited:
In d2h, first you need to select bouquets you want, subscribe it and then select combo packs. It will work.
Really sir?? I have not tried that because I just browsed their website from my friend's RMN. Like, if we do the recharge in seperate transactions we can add both combo packs and broadcaster bouquets. This is what you're saying right?

Thank you for your suggestion sir. And yes I'm gonna book a Dish TV new connection aligned with ST2 (Kondattam Pack Rs.169 with Times and turner bouquets will cost me around 200 rupees monthly which is really affordable). Just now spoke with my friend who is a D2H user. He warned me not to choose D2H because once if we choose any combo pack it seems that we can't choose any broadcaster bouquets and I have confirmed that in their website with his registered mobile number. Thank god that I didn't go for D2H.
Better dont go for st2 alignment of dish tv.They freequently remove channels from the platform,and rarely add channels.only advantage ia that more south channels are avaulable in st2 alignment.from dish tv normal alignment we can upgrade to st2 alignment which is same as d2h.But we cannot downgrade back to normal alignment

Better dont go for st2 alignment of dish tv.They freequently remove channels from the platform,and rarely add channels.only advantage ia that more south channels are avaulable in st2 alignment.from dish tv normal alignment we can upgrade to st2 alignment which is same as d2h.But we cannot downgrade back to normal alignment
Considering the cost and channel count, For me D2H is absolutely fine. But the thing is before I buy D2H, I want to make sure that in D2H we can add Combo packs as well as broadcaster bouquets. If anyone have tried it kindly confirm it please.

Considering the cost and channel count, For me D2H is absolutely fine. But the thing is before I buy D2H, I want to make sure that in D2H we can add Combo packs as well as broadcaster bouquets. If anyone have tried it kindly confirm it please.

WzecJ72.png

As you can see in the picture, the bouquets option gets disabled when we select something from d2h Combo/Add-ons. One way to overcome this is to select the bouquets first and then the d2h Combo/Add-Ons - the bouquets selected will still be retained in the pack selection.

Also I have noticed that the Add-Ons section lists d2h add-ons as well as the broadcaster bouquets, so you can select the bouquets from there itself.

I'm currently using bouquets + al a carte, so can't confirm this. But I think it'll work.

Last edited:
In D2H , through website/d2h app it is not possible to add broadcaster bouquets with combo package. But if you contact CC they are ready to add broadcaster bouquets with combo package.

Really sir?? I have not tried that because I just browsed their website from my friend's RMN. Like, if we do the recharge in seperate transactions we can add both combo packs and broadcaster bouquets. This is what you're saying right?

Yes, you need to do two different transactions for building your plan. First transaction for selecting broadcaster bouquets & the next transaction for selecting combo packs. It only works this way.

Recently, I tried this at my uncle's house as they use d2h to only watch telugu channels. I first selected Sun Telugu (Bouquet) and BST Pack (Free Channels), then submitted the transaction. Charges showed up around ₹190 (₹153/- for NCF and ₹30+ for bouquet).

Once the first transaction is successful, then selected Telugu Non Sun Pack (Combo Pack Costs ₹115/-). After adding this combo, summary page shows that NCF gets reduced from ₹153/- to ₹70/- or so (Don't remember the exact no.) and after successful transaction, got all the telugu channels and other free channels on d2h platform at ₹219/- per month.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock